• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soooo Thanos now Ultron who's next on the undervalued villains list?

194 posts in this topic

I was thinking the same thing the other day and picked up an 8.5 copy of Avengers 8 this week.

Even if they do not use Kang it is a higher grade earlier Marvel, single digit Avengers and still has a key Avengers villain. I figured I wasn't a bad pickup.

Mister Sinister

Buy them now.

I think I have 2 or 3, already.

I have...several. hm

I told my brother I'd give him one. That'll go along with the first Vision I got him for Christmas a few years ago. I don't even have one of those yet.

Also Galactus. Lock it in.

The issue I have with FF48, 49 and 50 is that I feel that they already received their significant bump. On top of that, FF48 seems to be one of the easiest FF Keys to find. It is like Hulk 181 and does not seem to be in short supply.

Also Galactus. Lock it in.

The issue I have with FF48, 49 and 50 is that I feel that they already received their significant bump. On top of that, FF48 seems to be one of the easiest FF Keys to find. It is like Hulk 181 and does not seem to be in short supply.

I agree, but I do think that if the FF48-50 saga is adapted for the big screen, those issues will receive a bit of a bump, especially #49.

I am still liking X-Factor 6 - Apocalypse

Vin Diesel as Apocalypse? I could see that too. Besides, Apocalypse seems more of an imposing movie villain than Mr. Sinister.

Vin Diesel as Apocalypse? I could see that too. Besides, Apocalypse seems more of an imposing movie villain than Mr. Sinister.

www.imdb.com is showing Vin Diesel rumored for Avengers: Age of Ultron

www.imdb.com is showing Vin Diesel rumored for Avengers: Age of Ultron

Oh I think he is going to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and not the X-Men... but if he were I could see his distinct voice used for Apocalypse. In either case, if I had to plot a new X-Men baddie I would throw Apocalypse in the mix before Sinister.

Here is a solid reference list of the 100 top baddies.

IGN's Top 100 Comic Book Villains

What?!? Where's Stilt-Man? Greatest villain of all time! In a world where several characters have suits of armor that can fly and shoot lasers from their eyes, he can grow tall! Like, really, REALLY, tall! You guys better start scooping up every copy of DD 8 before I do! :ohnoez:

Seriously, now that marvel has the rights to DD, what baddie besides Bullseye has a chance to show up in a DD movie? Typhoid Mary? Silvermane?

Stilt-man is a cool character, you’re talking of him like he was – say – the Matador. (tsk)

If we are talking about Daredevil I’d vote the Cobra and Mr. Hyde.

I know post-Miller people don’t know them as Matt’s adversaries but they were incredibly cool… :cloud9: