• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

689 posts in this topic

Here's 46-50. Enjoy

any chance of a non-blurry pic? its not a big deal. love seeing the comics, but it hurts my eyes a bit.

Yo this is not a drill.

I will pay epic money for a Darkhawk 5 2nd print NM or higher, and even epicer money for a 9.8 slab or raw candidate. Need 2 copies if possible.

And I will pay surprisingly high money for a Darkhawk ANnual 2 raw 9.8 candidate. Need two copies direct, two copies newsstand. All unbagged, please.

If you've got all six of these comics in raw 9.8 candidates, I will pay you $400 for them, PLUS shipping. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. $400!!!

PM me with scans if interested. Don't ask me, just hit me up with front/back scans direct. I'll promise to make you a solid offer if I like what I see.

Edited by Revat

You should use the WTB second for this instead, Revat.

that's upcoming too. I know all the hoarders of Darkhawk Annual 2 Newsstand come here. Those basterds.

that's upcoming too. I know all the hoarders of Darkhawk Annual 2 Newsstand come here. Those basterds.

Good luck! I sent you a PM that might be helpful too.

Here is a picture of my darkhawk annuals. I have two copies of darkhawk annual #2. They came in bags. One I bought to read so I opened the bag and the other one was left in a bag.

Are these direct or newsstand editions I bought out of curiosity.

Also, I do not own a second printing of Darkhawk #5. I didn't even know it existed until this forum

153865.jpg.b5990caad8cf7fc27d565eadddae543e.jpg

Whatcha talking about? Who in their right mind hoards Darkhawk? :baiting:

Psychos. That's who.

That reminds me, I recently reached and exceeded a personal Darkhawk milestone that requires a group shot. hm

Psychos. That's who.

That reminds me, I recently reached and exceeded a personal Darkhawk milestone that requires a group shot. hm

I love group shots. Let's see them! :grin:

Here is a picture of my darkhawk annuals. I have two copies of darkhawk annual #2. They came in bags. One I bought to read so I opened the bag and the other one was left in a bag.

Are these direct or newsstand editions I bought out of curiosity.

Also, I do not own a second printing of Darkhawk #5. I didn't even know it existed until this forum

Newsstand editions typically have unlabeled barcode UPC or will say newsstand (this is always true). Pretty much anything else means direct edition (this is mostly true, Darkhawk #5 2nd print is a good example of a situation where its not direct), whether is a barcode that says direct, or some symbol . This generally applies to copper comics and forward.

Also, pm'd you.

Edited by Revat

Psychos. That's who.

But I'm so lazy. :cry:

I'll get to it by the end of the week. It might hurt your eyes, you've been warned.

Psychos. That's who.

I'll get to it by the end of the week. It might hurt your eyes, you've been warned.

Stan Lee sigs?

Psychos. That's who.

Stan Lee sigs?

lol

No.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Stan Lee is given a Darkhawk comic to sign.

What's a Darkhawk?

FOund another CGC 9.8 for my list registry...photos next week?

Quick question.

Is Darkhawk in the Runaways series very much?

I'm think about picking it up, as I never read it, and I am a big BKV guy.

Runaways very good. in 2 issues?

Edited by Revat