• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solarcadet copped a boinger

74 posts in this topic

Hopefully he spends his time off hunting sweet books

Hes got his fingers in many countries... trust me he is! lol On a side note did you ever source that Mexican Spiderwoman #1?

God damn, that kid is a stone playa!!! (worship)

Hopefully he spends his time off hunting sweet books

Hes got his fingers in many countries... trust me he is! lol On a side note did you ever source that Mexican Spiderwoman #1?

Not yet, though he did help me get a Norwegian one :cloud9:

I thought you guys had your own thread to discuss this in hm

Careful, or they'll move the discussion to the "Name Stu's Longest Lasting Board Name" thread.

Careful, or they'll move the discussion to the "Name Stu's Longest Lasting Board Name" thread.

That thread would fail miserably, even I don't know the answer to that (besides my original ID, of course).

I shoulda put a :baiting: at the end I guess, I didn't mean to be too harsh. I mean, I did say "" instead of "mess" :grin:

That thread would fail miserably, even I don't know the answer to that (besides my original ID, of course).

I shoulda put a :baiting: at the end I guess, I didn't mean to be too harsh. I mean, I did say "" instead of "mess" :grin:

Are ya kidding me? We can discuss this stuff anywhere, everywhere and nowhere! lol

Sorry, I figured any thread with boinger in the title was ripe for a hijacking? (shrug)