• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold!!! When???

25 posts in this topic

i heard the AF 15 sold a few weeks ago

personally, i think the dimaond run AF 15 also 9.4 was alot sharper , 4 razor sharp corners and a stress free spine

the WM af 15 had too many sotheby graders breathing on it , even tho gary carter had the white gloves on when he was handling it grin.gif

Everybody will claim their 9.4 was the best copy.

Of the five the M. Wilson copy was probably the weakest. I think the Diamond Run AF #15 is one of the best but I have not seen the Metropolis 9.4 that got sold. People will always slam the White Mountains for writing on the cover but that's how you know it's the White Mountain copy and if somebody doesn't want their copies please send them my way!

that AF #15 sold about 2-3 weeks ago. i was talking to doug one night about my books on the site and he brought it up. but onlt a day or so ago, the sold sign still wasn't out. i didn't ask him how much he sold it for but he was happy for obvious reasons.

he also intimated that there had been interest in his FF #1 - 9.6 but sounded like he really didn't want to part with it.

it fairly boggles the mind the books that that young man owns. 893whatthe.gif