• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 11 : Contest

124 posts in this topic

Keeping peace in Variant Land and a singer also, WOW, can I have your autograph tongue.gif

If you have the autorgraph witnessed, you can get it done for the Signature Series. devil.gif

27_laughing.gif I'll make sure to call you, knowing you are the King of SS books.

I did, and the only objectionable thing I can see there (twisted, like you say) was beginning to quote a Carpenters song insane.gif

I'm on the.. top of the world, looking... down on creation, and the only explanation I can find...is the love that I found ever since you've been around...

tongue.gif

...and sprinkle moon dust in your hair

..........and golden starlight in your eyes of blue.

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

I did, and the only objectionable thing I can see there (twisted, like you say) was beginning to quote a Carpenters song insane.gif

I'm on the.. top of the world, looking... down on creation, and the only explanation I can find...is the love that I found ever since you've been around...

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

Skyyyyy rockets in flight,

Afternoon del-- oh...

sorry.gif

I am not sure I follow your questioning here, but I will try to clear up what seems to be an issue?

As members of a team, to come up with a final grade, it is your job if you see something that you're not sure about to ask, without tipping of any other team.

I hope this clears things up some, because this contest has been going pretty smooth for the last 5 rounds.

well, this clears it up for me and i agree that if one team is smart enough to ask a question, not every other team should benefit. and Aces just posted the final rules again in the final rules thread and this point was quite clear. "Nikos will respond to the REQUESTOR............"

actually, i have no idea if sfilosa has ever asked a question on behalf of our team, but based on smartypants FFB's comments earlier, maybe we should from here on out????? makepoint.gif

I am not sure I follow your questioning here, but I will try to clear up what seems to be an issue?

As members of a team, to come up with a final grade, it is your job if you see something that you're not sure about to ask, without tipping of any other team.

I hope this clears things up some, because this contest has been going pretty smooth for the last 5 rounds.

well, this clears it up for me and i agree that if one team is smart enough to ask a question, not every other team should benefit. and Aces just posted the final rules again in the final rules thread and this point was quite clear. "Nikos will respond to the REQUESTOR............"

actually, i have no idea if sfilosa has ever asked a question on behalf of our team, but based on smartypants FFB's comments earlier, maybe we should from here on out????? makepoint.gif

OK, so long as we are all on the same page.... again.

I guess I just don't like the fact that I clearly asked and was clearly answered and have now found out that that wasn't the way it was.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with others knowing the answers to the questions I ask.

But then I'm just a giving sort of guy.... angel.gif

... at least my wife says that I give her a lot of grief... confused-smiley-013.gif

I have an idea. How about if everyone just drops the whole issue so that it doesn't turn into a huge controversy? Like Nikos said, the contest is running smoothly. I'm sorry I asked a question in the thread, but all I was trying to do was make sure everyone had the same information. If I'm not supposed to do that, fine, I won't do it. But this topic doesn't need to turn into a 30 page thread about whether some ticky tack rules "violation" occurred. I was just looking out for you guys and trying to be fair. Let's leave it at that.

I have an idea. How about if everyone just drops the whole issue so that it doesn't turn into a huge controversy? Like Nikos said, the contest is running smoothly. I'm sorry I asked a question in the thread, but all I was trying to do was make sure everyone had the same information. If I'm not supposed to do that, fine, I won't do it. But this topic doesn't need to turn into a 30 page thread about whether some ticky tack rules "violation" occurred. I was just looking out for you guys and trying to be fair. Let's leave it at that.

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

"Ticky tack"?

But I thought lawyers thrived on that kind of stuff.... devil.gif

Gee, where were you in Round 4 during all the heated ruling controversy, Fan?? Oh... that's right, you were arguing for an exemption to the rules.

So, rule-breaking is okay as long as it's happening in YOUR favor?

I'm just asking...

Cut him some slack, MK. His team is tied for tenth place. You can't blame him for being a little desperate and trying to get a fresh start.

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Wait... WE'RE tied for next-to-last place! frustrated.gif

Were right behind you! Do you feel the pressure yet? THE D Team is coming The D Team is coming!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

tongue.gif

Why . . .that's . . . just . . . beautiful yeahok.gif Darth!

Exceptionally beautiful !!!

Davidking623

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

So they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

Afternoon del-- oh...

sorry.gif

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon deliiiight

My motto's always been, if it's right it's right, why wait until the middle of a cold dark night...

Skyrockets in flight...

hi.gif Starlight Vocal Band and Carpenters fan wink.gif

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

Afternoon del-- oh...

sorry.gif

My motto's always been, if it's right it's right, why wait until the middle of a cold dark night...

Skyrockets in flight...

There's a lot of pretty, pretty ones

That want to get you high

But all the pretty, pretty ones

Will leave you low and blow your mind

hi.gif Marilyn Manson fan. headbang.gif

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

Afternoon del-- oh...

sorry.gif

Skyrockets in flight...

There's a lot of pretty, pretty ones

That want to get you high

But all the pretty, pretty ones

Will leave you low and blow your mind

hi.gif Marilyn Manson fan. headbang.gif

Mother of creation wait, embrace the souls of a lost world

Carry them away,

Darkness negative receptive,

Pour firmament between our waters

Separate the space

Mother of destruction wait with a belt of

Skulls strap me down

And send the ship away,

Progress with the process, mine the souls

From their casts

Pour form and reshape

Mudvayne fan. acclaim.gifyay.gif

tongue.gif

ooh-ooh

ooh-ooh

cloud9.gif

So they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

Perfectionist... hail.gif

cloud9.giffrown.gifcloud9.gif

KarenS5.jpg