• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

Selling two key books today. Needed to raise some money because of some crazy purchased I made this past few months. Same rules apply as with any sales thread. First one with :takeit: gets it first or a private pm will suffice. I accept paypal, check, or MO. Shipping will be included with the price. If you have any questions, pleas ask. No HOS buyers please!

Short time payments welcome with 20% non-refundable deductible to reserve the book. Please PM me to discuss

Superman #2 CGC 6.5 Offwhite Pages.. OLD LABEL goodness :)

Book has a slight scratch at the top of the slab. No cracks or any other damages.

Price: 9000

004-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

Whoa! Candidly, I think it's priced too low. hm

Terrific Comics #5 CGC 8.5 Gerber Photojournal Copy

Notes: Very minor amount of glue on cover. Very minor amount of color touch on cover.

Price: $16,000 $15750$15,500$15,000(price is WAY below what I paid :cry: .. Getting sweaty in here :grin:)

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

terrificcomics5.jpg

Superman #2 CGC 6.5 Offwhite Pages.. OLD LABEL goodness :)

Book has a slight scratch at the top of the slab. No cracks or any other damages.

Price: 9000

004-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

Whoa! Candidly, I think it's priced too low. hm

Oh well.. My loss is someone's gain I guess :insane:

The Terrific is drool-inducing. I feel fortunate to have a lower grade (2.0) copy - the copy here is beautiful - stunning colors on a great and classic cover, plus it being the Photo Journal copy is cool.

Yeah, it's a great under the radar book.. Such a beautiful cover. If only I was rich, I would keep it, but I must focus on my collecting goals