• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice little GA collection I lucked into tonight.

90 posts in this topic

This should be labeled as the "Bug Chew Collection." Congrats again on the find :applause:

I'm saving a pic of the biggest bug chewed comic for last. It's about 40% chewed. It's the Fight Comics Bondage cover. Apparently bugs are into bondage.

Sorry to see the condition of the books is generally lower than expected. Still, congrats on some nice books. Hope you sell some of them here. :wishluck:

This should be labeled as the "Bug Chew Collection." Congrats again on the find :applause:

I'm saving a pic of the biggest bug chewed comic for last. It's about 40% chewed. It's the Fight Comics Bondage cover. Apparently bugs are into bondage.

:roflmao:

Can't wait to see it! That should be the crown jewel of the collection since it resembles the most about this unique collection lol Seems like they do love the bondage covers.. Must be male bugs :grin:

Veterans of the eBay chat board may remember years ago that someone was selling books her husband found while spraying for termites in a crawl space under their house. She called them the "white ant" collection.

All Winners 11. Gorgeous spine. Bug chews at the top & bottom right side, otherwise very pretty.

get-attachment-20aspx_zpsbcb96442.jpeg

Hey Gadzukes - this may be chewed but I would be ecstatic to own such a book, let alone find it in the wild.

It still looks superb - congratulations.

All Winners 11. Gorgeous spine. Bug chews at the top & bottom right side, otherwise very pretty.

get-attachment-20aspx_zpsbcb96442.jpeg

Hey Gadzukes - this may be chewed but I would be ecstatic to own such a book, let alone find it in the wild.

It still looks superb - congratulations.

Yes, I'm really curious as to what CGC would grade a book like this.