• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada Superior Spider Man #16 Varaints Pre-Sale Weekend ONLY!

16 posts in this topic

Hey all I have a few SSM #16 Humberto Ramos color and sketch variants coming from this show. The cover art features Stan Lee on the cover.

http://www.fanexpocanada.com/exclusives/

They are $60 per set I will screen them for obvious damage I think from my history with this people will be happy, however I will have these shipped so I can not guarantee grade and or printing defects. The last Fan Expo variant had a spine rub on 99% of the books.

$60 color and b/w set

$40 color single

$45 b/w single

Shipping is $6 in the US.

Pre-Order is open until Monday 19th next week.

Payment is due by Monday unless you figure something out with me. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Post the :takeit: with your choices here or PM me. If demand is unexpectedly large I will cap sales.

spiderstan-1_zps81b5568e.jpg

spiderstan-2_zps2276e1f2.jpg

Any CGC SS???

With Dan Slott?

Ramos won't be there as far as I know. He could be done later in the year and of course Stan can be obtained through Desert Wind. Since I won't be there I would imagine DWC would be helping me with any SS requests so you could buy a book from me and submit it to them.

Any grade minimum grade on these books? I understand that this is pre-sale but NM/NM+?

K.

As I said it depends on if there is any problems with the print run etc. However I would imagine I can guarantee 9.6 books or better again depending on how they look.