• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 - RECAP & TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGETH 18

193 posts in this topic

STAR WARS # 1 - $20

Ok this first printing book looks like a VF/VF+ at first glance. Slight cover stress around the outer edges is evident in the scan and non-obtrusive.

Main problem with the book is right below the "Fabulous First Issue" blurb, there is spine wear that almost resembles a 1/4+ inch split... but not quite. It's there but really doesn't detract from the sweetness of the copy.

You grade it... and tell me its still worth $20 ;)

:takeit:

^^ ! Love that Colorado cash !

Thanks sir !

Ok the next bunch of books are UK editions of the original Silver Surfer series by Lee and Buscema... called THE SUPER-HEROES. Some are out of order from the original presentation in the states, but the majority are here. These also feature early Lee & Kirby X-men back-up stories as well.

The majority of these I consider upper midgrade and a few have a little back cover wear usually around the edges. Not many though, and not enough to worry about listing anyway.

I will be selling these in lots of three for $15 a lot. Buy two or more lots and take $5 off your total on these ( ie you buy three lots of UK Surfers for a total of nine issues and you only have to pay $40...easy peasy)

THE SUPER-HEROES # 3, 4, 6 LOT - $15

SOLD TO whomerjay

img271_zps38656453.jpg

img272_zps6c2e5238.jpg

img273_zpsa42c4096.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS # 428 & 429 - $20

First two appearances of Black Orchid and both copies are glossy sweet. The only thing keeping the 428 from being higher than a VF+/NM is "thumbing" on the right side of front cover under her wing and the lower right corner tiny corner crease. The 429 is NM minus-ish... maybe better.

The issue 430 is thrown in for FREE and its probably a FN+.

img302_zps24541c24.jpg

img303_zps4830cf4d.jpg

img304_zps4175cd0f.jpg

:takeit:

Ok the next bunch of books are UK editions of the original Silver Surfer series by Lee and Buscema... called THE SUPER-HEROES. Some are out of order from the original presentation in the states, but the majority are here. These also feature early Lee & Kirby X-men back-up stories as well.

The majority of these I consider upper midgrade and a few have a little back cover wear usually around the edges. Not many though, and not enough to worry about listing anyway.

I will be selling these in lots of three for $15 a lot. Buy two or more lots and take $5 off your total on these ( ie you buy three lots of UK Surfers for a total of nine issues and you only have to pay $40...easy peasy)

THE SUPER-HEROES # 3, 4, 6 LOT - $15

img271_zps38656453.jpg

img272_zps6c2e5238.jpg

img273_zpsa42c4096.jpg

take the 9 issue lot