• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 - RECAP & TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGETH 18

193 posts in this topic

PUNCH OR THE LONDON CHARIVARI - MAY 18TH, 1910

Yours for only $60

Read all about this British periodical here. Plenty of history in a one page synopsis at this link....

http://www.victorianweb.org/periodicals/punch/pva44.html

I really enjoyed Neil Gaiman's Mr. Punch Vertigo book from 15 or so years ago and found this mag digging through antique store book boxes. Right there was Mr. Punch on the cover... and it was over 100 years old.

Punch must be big in the UK since his persona has inspired many of our comic writers today. hm

Hard to grade but has spine split halfway up of cover and storage wear on the right side page edges but is still in nice presentable shape. 2 inch back cover tear as well. Staples have rust discoloration but its not that bad and doesn't appear to have stretched inside. Two or three wraps at the centerfold are detached too. Again... this thing is 103 years old... what can one expect ;)

img331_zps2f8528c3.jpg

img332_zps72795156.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY # 144 - NICE FN/FN+ - $10

Got a ragin' one for John Jones, Manhunter? Well get your maneater on and snag this kitty now.

img224_zpsfb1ed8f8.jpg

I've got a J'onn J'onzz jones, so :takeit:

Got a ragin' one for John Jones, Manhunter? Well get your maneater on and snag this kitty now.

[/url]

^^

Thanks a bunch Jason :)

BATMAN FAMILY # 6 - $20

Slight cover wear with a 1/16th inch cover crease at bottom right front cover. The yellow hides it some... but its there. Super glossy and still VF+/NM.

Overstreet states this may be the FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE JOKER'S DAUGHTER. Is it? I think she was conceived in the long, lost graphic novel, one shot called the KILLING STROKE ;)

img297_zpsa7a6c264.jpg

:takeit:

If no one wants to pay the speculation money on my high grade copy of this... then here's ANOTHER one for the budget minded. ;)

HULK ANNUAL # 5 - MIDGRADE FN/FN+ COPY - $20

But if you do want a super nice glossy copy to show off your love of the thick GROOT... then skip on over to here an buy this one...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6952649&fpart=2

img250_zps6b59646e.jpg

BATMAN FAMILY # 6 - $20

MARVEL PREMIERE # 47 - NEW ANT-MAN MIDGRADE - $10

If no one wants to pay the speculation money on my high grade copy of this... then here's ANOTHER one for the budget minded. ;)

HULK ANNUAL # 5 - MIDGRADE FN/FN+ COPY - $20

Multiple ^^

Many thanks !

Ok kitty lovers... gonna keep this one short and sweet since I'm probably going to be working all weekend.

Lets start wrapping things up...

If you HAVE PURCHASED something from the thread already... and want more...

...well by all means BUY MORE @ 20% OFF.

If you HAVEN'T PURCHASED something from the thread already... and think you might want to but really want to say 10% before you jump...

... well by all means BUY SOMETHING @ 10% OFF.

pizapcom10445838634390383961376798751485_zps3002af0a.jpg

img224_zpsfb1ed8f8.jpg

Hello my little cupcake.

I still have this and since I shifted from collecting all "8"s to all "94"s... it has to go.

X-MEN # 8 - CGC 4.0 - YOURS FOR ONLY $85

:takeit: @ 20%

Thanks man

^^ !

A steal for jop ! Thanks sir :headbang:

Clooneythons used to be 100 pages. :(

I swear Mike I think one of these things was over 225 pages long over the course of two weeks.

Now that I'm actually working... its almost an impossible task to partake. :sorry:

I need one of those little blue pills to fire up my posting.

:grin: ... get it? "Posting" ? lol har har