• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone else get annoyed by this...

103 posts in this topic

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You obviously see the title, just chill and wait like everyone else. Drives me crazy to scroll through a couple of post of :popcorn: is it a possibility to delete it? The best is whenever the popcorn eaters see the title then never buy anything. Frustrating as a seller and a buyer.

Sorry for my rant, but this is one of the few things that irritates me.

Relax, man... the popcorn posts are just to bump the post for the main "Active Topics" page... it's good for you as a seller (people are keeping your thread in view), and it's good for you as a buyer (gives you more of an opportunity to see it)

Haha... No not a short fuse.

Sellers can bump their own post. Already have enough bumps from "GLWT" posts. Also, why would you need a popcorn symbol after your first post of rules? No need for a bump there. When trying to do a recap, gets long there too.

As a buyer, you see a new post and its popcorn. You know it's irritating.

Haha... No not a short fuse.

Sellers can bump their own post. Already have enough bumps from "GLWT" posts. Also, why would you need a popcorn symbol after your first post of rules? No need for a bump there. When trying to do a recap, gets long there too.

As a buyer, you see a new post and its popcorn. You know it's irritating.

No fees.

You want irritating? Try ebay :P

Relax, man... the popcorn posts are just to bump the post for the main "Active Topics" page... it's good for you as a seller (people are keeping your thread in view), and it's good for you as a buyer (gives you more of an opportunity to see it)

What I find more irritating are the sig. lines the size of billboards..... :whistle: