• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone else get annoyed by this...

103 posts in this topic

In a way... shouldn't you take :popcorn: as somewhat of a compliment?

I mean, someone is interested in what you have to sell. If you were always selling junk at high prices or people thought you were a scammer, no one would comment on your sales threads and no one would even bother looking.

When people throw out the popcorn guy, it's really just saying :hi: and I'm interested in your fares good sir. Show me what you're offering. :foryou:

I get it, but I would much rather have the :hi: than popcorn

So you have no hangup on the bump, you just don't like the popcorn gif?

I suggest spending $20 on a hooker to help loosen you up a little.

Where you goin' for your hookers? Do they come with free meds?

Haha, His location says "making butthurts from scratch" Guess that explains itself...

You have something against butthurts too?

I mean, someone is interested in what you have to sell. If you were always selling junk at high prices or people thought you were a scammer, no one would comment on your sales threads and no one would even bother looking.

When people throw out the popcorn guy, it's really just saying :hi: and I'm interested in your fares good sir. Show me what you're offering. :foryou:

Haha, His location says "making butthurts from scratch" Guess that explains itself...

Everyone has their thing. I'm not into that area.

Everyone has their thing. I'm not into that area.

Don't break the law in that case (tsk)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You obviously see the title, just chill and wait like everyone else. Drives me crazy to scroll through a couple of post of :popcorn: is it a possibility to delete it? The best is whenever the popcorn eaters see the title then never buy anything. Frustrating as a seller and a buyer.

Sorry for my rant, but this is one of the few things that irritates me.

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You obviously see the title, just chill and wait like everyone else. Drives me crazy to scroll through a couple of post of :popcorn: is it a possibility to delete it? The best is whenever the popcorn eaters see the title then never buy anything. Frustrating as a seller and a buyer.

Sorry for my rant, but this is one of the few things that irritates me.

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

theaterpopcorn.giftheaterpopcorn.giftheaterpopcorn.giftheaterpopcorn.gif

This thread is now officially The Thread about nothin' :screwy:

Yeah way to go everyone

To be fair to you as the OP, you got us most of the way there from the jump. :applause: