• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acquiring David Aja Art

13 posts in this topic

and not only that, he has gone digital.

What Malvin said. Hawkeye is almost totally digital. No OA out there.

From a CBR interview with Aja:

Do you do any of your illustration work digitally, or is it all with pencil, pen and brush?

I used to sketch on computer then print it out on boards and ink it, but right now with Hawkeye I’m doing almost everything digitally.

I befriended him in emails and he promised me original sketch if i ever see him at a con. I guess if someone said they were kav....

He was at Thought Bubble in Leeds but I couldn't be bothered to go.... had already been to two cons in the latter half of the year and couldn't justify it. I would have been front of the queue or pretty damn close for sure... :sorry:

I emailed him through his site some time ago, when he was working on The Immortal Iron Fist, and he told me he didn't sell his work. I also tried a different approach, as we live in the same town and share the same comics shop, so I asked the shop's clerk if he could ask him about original art for sale. He got the same answer as me.