• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COPRA by Michel Fiffe

89 posts in this topic

Seriously awesome series. Would love to see this pick up some steam and get huge just because its a great book. Only have the first 2 compendiums but now that the 3rd is out I'll have to get it and the 4th when it begins, and then probably start getting singles with the second arc starting.

I cannot believe how hard it is to find some of these early issues. I just want to read the damn thing - can't even find the first two compendiums!

Now the collector in me is fixated on finding the first printings to every issue. I am cursed!

speaking of which, does anyone have a copy of the 300 limited edition deathzone (fiffe's first comic, pre-copra) WITHOUT the $5.00 price tag Bergen Street stuck on the back cover? I'm guessing the vast majority of the copies were sold through Bergen Street Comics given that it was published via Bergen Street Press?

(Bergen Street is a nice clean family friendly comic shop, but they have no back issues (if anyone is interested), not even bags and boards or other supplies. So, if you happen to be going to a Nets game, they're like 2 blocks away.)

Thanks! Very hard to determine FMV when there aren't any on the market!

Though rare, I honestly doubt they would sell for all that much...in that they are so rare that essentially nobody knows about them! Normally rare books are valuable not just because they are rare, but because the market for them grows tremendously, and then there are several buyers for every copy. Since the Copra print run has little more than doubled from issue 1 to 12, I don't know that there are really that many people looking!

Bump with some non-Copra news...

Looks like Michel is making his way into the Big Two.

http://comicsalliance.com/ultimate-marvel-now-miles-morales-spider-man-ff-bendis-fialkov-fiffe-marquez/

In addition to his solo title, Morales will lead a team of young heroes in the series All-New Ultimates, written by Fiffe.

Whose work on the self-published Copra we’ve covered extensively, and illustrated by Amilcar Pinna.

The team will also include Kitty Pryde, Bombshell, Cloak and Dagger, and a new Black Widow.

Ultimate-Marvel-Now.jpg