• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COPRA by Michel Fiffe

89 posts in this topic

Copra bump.

Got this via email today:

Copra is making its comeback this April and here's a head start on the subscriptions! 

I'm offering a 6 issue subscription (issues #13 - #18) over at our Etsy store, which serves as a way more efficient platform in which to process your info/orders. 

Copra #13 will officially go on sale online in a couple of weeks - and will make its debut at NYC's MoCCA fest April 5th & 6th - but you'll receive the comic before all that jazz if you subscribe.

NOTE: There are only 100 subscription slots; first come first serve. Domestic orders only.

I'll touch base with you in a couple of weeks!

Michel Fiffe

Yes, I got that email as well. I thought I responded quickly, but there were only 12 subscriptions left at 9pm last night!

I'm guessing the rest of the print run will be distributed through the stores he has worked with in the past. I am just surprised that the number of available subscriptions was so low!

And...at $46 for six issues, it certainly wasn't a cheap option.

Still waiting on Compendium reprints(if they are ever coming) and a 4th compendium before I would even consider dropping $46 on 6 issues. As much as I really love this book it doesn't do me much good to read 13-18 if I can't get my hands on the second half of the first set.

Patience.

Michel is working on collections, including Compendium #4.

In the meantime....

Now this is a badass cover.

Copra #13 is almost here!!

Copra02.jpg

Teaser video:

got the email from Michel announcing that #13 is available via his etsy:

(he has limited the available purchase quantity to 1 per order)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/184956874/copra-13-limited-edition-comic-book

additionally, he has posted the entirety of Copra #1 online for everyone to read:

http://michelfiffe.com/comics/copra/index.html

Edited by umyeahwhatevers