• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

X-Men #86 - F - asking $13 + shipping

Light wear, crease in the lower right corner (that looks like it could be part of the art) is the only notable defect.

OSPG has this book at $21 in Fine.

X-Men86.jpg

X-Men #87 - VF/VF+ - asking $30 + shipping SOLD :news:

Only the lightest of wear, nice looking book. The line along the spine is in the printing, and not a crease; it is much clearer on the scan than on the actual book for some reason.

OSPG for this book in VF is $49.

X-Men87.jpg

X-Men87bc.jpg

X-Men #88 - VG/F - asking $10 + shipping

Looks like a straight Fine but it has some non-color breaking wrinkling towards lower spine that I just can’t keep in solid Fine.

Guide says $14 for VG, $21 for Fine.

X-Men88.jpg

X-Men88bc.jpg

X-Men #90 - G - asking $3 + shipping

Issues with light moisture, light staining, and general wear. Book is complete and readable. Scanned in the bag, hence all the ripples in the scan.

Guides at $7 in Good

X-Men90.jpg

X-Men #87 - VF/VF+ - asking $30 + shipping

Only the lightest of wear, nice looking book. The line along the spine is in the printing, and not a crease; it is much clearer on the scan than on the actual book for some reason.

X-Men87.jpg

X-Men87bc.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #87 - VF/VF+ - asking $30 + shipping

X-Men87.jpg

X-Men87bc.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!

Ok, so I'm about to get to the stuff I'm sure that a lot of folks have been waiting for. Before I begin, let me say that I do have a solid run, so if you don't see a book posted that means I am keeping and/or grading it. Please don't PM me asking if I have one of these books you don't see, because it will not have been posted for a reason.

I'll post books in order, like I have been, so if you're looking for a particular number it will come up in sequence (unless I'm keeping and/or grading it).

I'll tell you right now that I'm grading #95, 101, and 102. So you will not see these books.

Editing a few scans to take a quick breather before I start listing #94 up...

Oh, and any books I am grading will be available for sale once they come back. So I will sell them, just not right away.

I'm also currently getting #3, 4, and 6 graded, and these should be back sooner.

So here it is:

X-Men #94 - F- 5.5 - asking $185 + shipping SOLD :news:

Spine, corner, and edge wear visible in the scan. Some light non-color breaking wrinkling. Page quality is nice, probably OW-W. Staples are clean and shiny, cover and centerfold are both firmly attached. Cover looks slightly faded (like all my scans, these are not color adjusted). Overall a solid copy for someone on a budget.

OSPG recommends a price of $198 for a Fine copy.

X-Men94.jpg

X-Men94bc.jpg

X-Men #96 - VF- 7.5 - asking $49 + shipping SOLD :news:

Most wear is non-color breaking, light spine stress, light non color breaking bend on right edge, most wear would be helped with a press.

OSPG says $64 in VF.

X-Men96.jpg

X-Men96bc.jpg

X-Men #97 - VG minus - asking $15 + shipping SOLD :news:

Most wear is visible in scan, including spine wear, edge wear, and the lower staple is detached from cover, upper staple is solid.

Guide says $20 in VG

X-Men97.jpg

X-Men97bc.jpg