• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

Because its lost 2-3 pages ago I'll repost my note about being out of pocket this weekend due to the holiday. I have plenty of nice books left to post, and will get to it ASAP, hopefully starting Sunday evening.

In the meantime feel free to continue buying and making PM offers! :) I'll do my best to keep up with the thread from the road.

Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend everyone!

Saturday :bump: with 10% off remaining books. The thread should be fully updated to reflect all sales, and any books remaining can be discounted 10%. Just specify the discount when you throw the :takeit: naming the specific books.

Edit: the 10% discount does not apply to #29b or #35b. The first is already discounted and the latter won't be. Every other remaining book is included in the offer.

I'm going to try to get them up tomorrow!

And to restate, every book prior to this post is spoken for. I am not going to go back and mark them all as I have better things to do (like scan new books for sale). If it is #2-103 it is no longer available.

Will get others up soon, probably tomorrow as I'm pretty exhausted today from driving back from the Cowboys Classic in Dallas.

So this is why I put the thread on hold for two days and counting:

CowboyClassic.jpg

My wife got one of her degrees from LSU, and neither of us had been to the new stadium, so we went and sat in some nosebleed seats and watched LSU manage to win the game despite playing below their usual standards. They really need to step things up if they are going to compete in the SEC this year...

Ok, I'm scanned up through #124 and will keep going. I'd like to get at least up through #125 listed today, assuming all goes well...

X-Men #104 - VF, asking $29 + shipping SOLD :news:

Looks 9.2/9.4 but has a nearly unnoticeable 3/16” slice at the very top of the front cover that goes through the whole book, just a tiny tear on the top of the back cover. I've priced this (what I hope is) accordingly for this defect. Again, huge eye appeal for the price.

OSPG says $49 for this book in VF.

X-Men104.jpg

X-Men104bc.jpg

X-Men #105 - VF/NM - asking $70 + shipping SOLD :news:

Light spine stress, main defect is 3 non-color breaking bends at lower spine that would easily press out. If pressed I think this book is a solid NM, but I’m selling the actual book not the “potential”. If nobody buys it I will press/slab it though.

OSPG says $86 for this book in VF/NM.

X-Men105.jpg

X-Men105bc.jpg

X-Men #108 - NM minus - asking $100 + shipping

Really pretty book with only a bit of light stress and a tiny crease in the upper right corner. Byrne art begins.

OSPG has $135 for a NM- copy of this book.

X-Men108.jpg

X-Men108bc.jpg

X-Men #109 - NM minus - asking $95 + shipping

Another pretty copy with a couple of color breaking stress (the main one about an inch above Colossus' head), plus maybe a bit of a bindery chip at the top spine.

OSPG says $125 for a NM- copy.

X-Men109.jpg

X-Men109bc.jpg

X-Men #110 - VF - asking $30 + shipping SOLD :news:

Light, mostly non-color breaking spine stress, light non-color breaking bend in the upper right corner of the front cover. That is a touch of ink transfer in the X of the title, not a stain.

OSPG has this book at $38 in VF.

X-Men110.jpg

X-Men110bc.jpg