• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

X-Men #98 - (apparent VF) VG/F - asking $20 + shipping SOLD :news:

Breaks my heart a little. Book has a ton of eye appeal with only light wear (both front cover corners, edge wear by Sentinel’s hand). Main defect is about a thin ½” line of glue that is on the middle spine for no apparent reason. This is only visible from the back cover (you can barely see it in the scan, to the right of the guy's shoulder if you really stare). Except for that glue I’d have no trouble with this book at VF, and as it stands you get a ton of eye appeal for a discount.

X-Men98.jpg

X-Men98bc.jpg

X-Men #99 - VF- 7.5 - asking $49 + shipping SOLD :news:

A few light spine stress and two very faint creases to upper right, bends in same area on back cover. Another pretty book with fairly minor issues.

OSPG has this book at $63 in VF.

X-Men99.jpg

X-Men99bc.jpg

X-Men #100 - VF/NM - asking $99 + shipping SOLD :news:

Very pretty book, light spine stress, main issue is a super light ½” diameter spot in the gloss on the left margin of the back cover that I almost missed. Would submit it if it weren’t for this very light spot/stain (that doesn't even show up on the scan). May still submit it if it doesn't sell.

OSPG says $150 in VF/NM.

X-Men100.jpg

X-Men100bc.jpg

X-Men #103 - VF minus - asking $30 + shipping SOLD :news:

Wear is mostly light or non-color breaking spine stress, with associated light non-color breaking bends towards the bottom spine. Most of this would easily press out.

OSPG says $49 in VF.

X-Men103.jpg

X-Men103bc.jpg

My wife is nearly home, so I'll need to lay off the thread for a while. I may not get back to posting books until Sunday evening due to the holiday weekend (and driving to Dallas for LSU vs. TCU Saturday night). I'll keep monitoring the thread for sales and PMs as needed.

Feel free to hit me with offers on anything listed.

X-Men #103 - VF minus - asking $30 + shipping

Wear is mostly light or non-color breaking spine stress, with associated light non-color breaking bends towards the bottom spine. Most of this would easily press out.

OSPG says $49 in VF.

X-Men103.jpg

X-Men103bc.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #103 - VF minus - asking $30 + shipping

OSPG says $49 in VF.

X-Men103.jpg

X-Men103bc.jpg

Also a ^^

So here it is:

X-Men #94 - F- 5.5 - asking $185 + shipping

Spine, corner, and edge wear visible in the scan. Some light non-color breaking wrinkling. Page quality is nice, probably OW-W. Staples are clean and shiny, cover and centerfold are both firmly attached. Cover looks slightly faded (like all my scans, these are not color adjusted). Overall a solid copy for someone on a budget.

OSPG recommends a price of $198 for a Fine copy.

X-Men94.jpg

X-Men94bc.jpg

YES! YES! YES!