• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

X-Men #137 - Fine - asking $18 + shipping SOLD :news:

Looks just stunning from the front and perfectly centered on the squarebound spine, but has a ding at top of spine on the back cover and a light 6” crease on the upper left corner of the back cover (barely shows up in the scan). Would look 9.6 in a mylar.

OSPG says $18 in Fine, happy to price it there since it looks so much nicer.

X-Men137.jpg

X-Men137bc.jpg

X-Men #137 - Fine - asking $18 + shipping

Looks just stunning from the front and perfectly centered on the squarebound spine, but has a ding at top of spine on the back cover and a light 6” crease on the upper left corner of the back cover (barely shows up in the scan). Would look 9.6 in a mylar.

X-Men137.jpg

X-Men137bc.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #137 - Fine - asking $18 + shipping

X-Men137.jpg

:takeit:

I had a feeling you'd be taking that one too... ^^

FYI, I'm scanned/described all the way through #150, which is all I've got. I just need to edit the scans and get everything posted, which I hope to do as quickly as possible. Once I finish up with #150 I'll be closing this thread.

X-Men #140 - F/VF - asking $14 + shipping SOLD :news:

One of my favorite covers. Looks 9.2, but has a lot of non-color breaking bends and wrinkles, particularly to back cover, would definitely press much better if you wanted to, otherwise it looks good in a mylar.

OSPG recommends a price of $15 for this book in Fine.

X-Men140.jpg

X-Men140bc.jpg

I do not have a #141 for sale...

X-Men #142 - VF - asking $35 + shipping

Tough one to grade. It looks great, but has some spine stress and a non-color breaking 1” bend at top of back cover. What looks like scraping on spine is just in the printing and is not wear. The bend on the back cover would easily press out. Nice copy of a fairly hot book, priced accordingly.

OSPG says $35 for a VF copy.

X-Men142.jpg

X-Men142bc.jpg