• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

#52 - G - asking $2 + shipping If you've bought a book already you can claim this one free, just tell me when you take it.

Claimed by 1Cool

Nice looking book, but when I opened it to grade it the staples both let go and the cover detached very cleanly. doh!:facepalm:

OSPG says $9 in Good.

X-Men52.jpg

X-Men #53 - VG/F - asking $20 + shipping SOLD :news:

Tough book for me to grade so I went conservative. Looks nice, but light spine wear, touch of rust on staples with light transfer to cover, soft lower right front cover.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG and $30 in Fine.

X-Men53.jpg

X-Men53bc.jpg

:news: Package deal, take the remaining 12 X-Men books from the first phase of my thread, which would include #11, 13, 15-16, 19-20, 23, 25-27, 29 (copy A) and 30, an instant X-men collection, all for $310 shipped! Individually those books are priced at $348, and that is after the 20% discount!

Package deal taken via PM! :cloud9:

X-Men #53 - VG/F - asking $20 + shipping

Tough book for me to grade so I went conservative. Looks nice, but light spine wear, touch of rust on staples with light transfer to cover, soft lower right front cover.

OSPG has this book at $20 in VG and $30 in Fine.

X-Men53.jpg

X-Men53bc.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #55 - VF- 7.5 - asking $49 + shipping

Light wear only, ink on top of back cover, beautiful color and PQ, upper left corner of back cover has a dust mark, not a crease.

OSPG has this book at $67 in VF 8.0.

X-Men55.jpg

X-Men55bc.jpg

That is all the scans/grades I have done, so I need to take a break to get more books processed. I will try my best to get a few more up tonight...

I will repost this one, from the beginning of the thread. This is the only pre-#30 book I have left (and its a beauty):

X-Men #29 (copy B) - VF 8.0 - asking $75 $69 $65 + shipping

Nice book with only light spine stress.

OSPG has this issue at $84 in VF.

X-Men29b.jpg

X-Men29bbc.jpg

X-Men #38 - Apparent VG - asking $5 + shipping

Solid VG, but has a few slivers of worthless color touch along the bottom edge that I nearly missed. I hate it when people CT any book, but it is particularly pointless on a book with plenty of other wear. rantrant

OSPG has this book at $11 in G and $22 in VG.

X-Men38.jpg

X-Men38bc.jpg

X-Men #38 - Apparent VG - asking $5 + shipping

Solid VG, but has a few slivers of worthless color touch along the bottom edge that I nearly missed. I hate it when people CT any book, but it is particularly pointless on a book with plenty of other wear. rantrant

OSPG has this book at $11 in G and $22 in VG.

X-Men38.jpg

X-Men38bc.jpg

Thanks, I'll start you a new stack! ^^

Got you down for #38, 42, 43, 46. (worship)

Ok, a few more for tonight...

X-Men #56 - F-/F - asking $20 + shipping SOLD :news:

One of those books that will look great in a mylar because just about all the defects are on the back. Looks VF at arm’s length, great color and gloss, but light moisture rippling to top of back cover (no staining though) and some other light non-color breaking wear. Pretty book though. A press may help it quite a bit.

X-Men56.jpg

X-Men56bc.jpg

X-Men #56 - F-/F - asking $20 + shipping

One of those books that will look great in a mylar because just about all the defects are on the back. Looks VF at arm’s length, great color and gloss, but light moisture rippling to top of back cover (no staining though) and some other light non-color breaking wear. Pretty book though. A press may help it quite a bit.

X-Men56.jpg

X-Men56bc.jpg

X-Men #56 - F-/F - asking $20 + shipping

X-Men56.jpg

^^