• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name your favorite Bronze Age character that isn't named Wolverine or Punisher?!

124 posts in this topic

Warlock Rules and his buddy Pip.

The green assasins pretty good too.( can't remember her name)

I actually liked the character from the FF start and when Gil Kane did his version.

Starlin opened him up and made him flashy.

I also found it surprising. I used to buy the early 80's run and got rid of them in college. The covers always looked great but I rarely found the stories anything exceptional. I think it's because Moon Knight looks pretty cool.

I've still got my full Moon Knight Run in NM. I even have an unread NM+++ duplicate of #1 laying around somwhere.

Great costume and they weren't a bad read in their day.

In my opinion, he's marvel's answer to "batman....the dark knight".

Still, Warlock by Starlin is better. I have to agree with The Captain Marvel by Starlin as a contendor though.

Cosmic has a big following.

My son's friends think Nightcrawler is the mutant with the mostest. I loved the way the character was done in X2. But my favorite from the comics has to be that scintillating Cimmerian, that bodybuilding Barbarian, that once and future king, Conan. Plus, he could really hold his grog, and had quite a way with the wenches... wink.gif

My son's friends think Nightcrawler is the mutant with the mostest. I loved the way the character was done in X2. But my favorite from the comics has to be that scintillating Cimmerian, that bodybuilding Barbarian, that once and future king, Conan. Plus, he could really hold his grog, and had quite a way with the wenches... wink.gif

Conan would be up there as far as Bronze Age characters go. Plus, like yourself, I identify with his efforts with wine and women... cool.gif

Warlord had that overtly camp ' 70s look about him (not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, etc.)

I remember buying that book when it came out, and despite the Mike Grell art it was only ever a decent rather than good read. Plus it was a bit late for the 1970s Sword and Sorcery cycle.