• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping to canada

11 posts in this topic

The post office is the best way to ship as you don't need any customs brokerage which adds a lot of costs. My limited experience with couriers is that FedEx is cheaper than Purolator and UPS when customs brokerage fees are taken into account.

Mike

Tell me about it - I'm on the other end of that. As much as I want to buy a bunch of the discount books that keep popping up on here, I just can't justify the shipping costs on a bunch of $2 books (I guess that's saving me money), I'm constantly on the lookout for Canadian sellers so that I can save a few bucks. That said, it's not even cheap in country up here - I'm envious of those that are selling off DVD's etc on the sales boards, the delivered prices are less than I'd pay in shipping alone, it's just not cost effective to sell small things.

Quick question!

Which company is my best option for shipping US to Canada? Also needs to be fully trackable. Also rough Idea on what It cost ?

Please ship via USPS if possible. Please ensure you state it is comic books.

Other couriers will zing us for double shipping via brokerage costs sometimes more than the book/shipping is worth.