• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

But hey, I guess people would rather duke it out right in the giving Thunderdome.

Why not? ;)

You can take the Boardies out of the PIF, but you can't take the PIF out of the Boardies.

I hate to be mean. I really really do, but 4 of the reasons that Swick created a new thread are in that thread right now voicing opinions. I am starting to think they honestly do not know they are the offenders everyone is speaking of.

I hate to be mean. I really really do, but 4 of the reasons that Swick created a new thread are in that thread right now voicing opinions. I am starting to think they honestly do not know they are the offenders everyone is speaking of.

Oh, they know. They just don't care. That's the kind of people they are and I have no problem letting those kind of people know how much they disgust me.

Hey if you always bring a can of soda to a potluck, we're talking about YOU

Oh, they know. They just don't care. That's the kind of people they are and I have no problem letting those kind of people know how much they disgust me.

But you're targeting someone with multiple generous offers.

I don't know if that was for me or Cricket, but I was in no way referring to Allujay. To my knowledge, people have always been very happy with his mystery boxes in PIF. I am talking about some of the ones making comments. They were and are horrible PIF offenders.

I don't know if that was for me or Cricket, but I was in no way referring to Allujay. To my knowledge, people have always been very happy with his mystery boxes in PIF. I am talking about some of the ones making comments. They were and are horrible PIF offenders.

It was at Cricket, Allujay has had several very generous offers, including the one in the giving tree thread that has now been claimed twice.

Barth, BigDaddy and Cemetary. I don't have any idea who the 4th one is or I missed them posting.

Kudos to Swick btw! :applause: There was unfortunately no fixing the PIF.

Barth, BigDaddy and Cemetary. I don't have any idea who the 4th one is or I missed them posting.

Which is kinda sad. I would like to think both could survive somehow but maybe not.

lol I just read this now :facepalm: