• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD WAR TALES... long runs in high grade

194 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is the first of a number of sales I'll be running in the coming weeks, with a focus on DC war and horror. Starting off with Weird War Tales. Sweet copies of some just awesome books.

My grading is solid and all sales are guaranteed - money back if you're not completely satisfied. Shipping will be $10 for the first 1-2 books, $15 for 3-5 books, and I'll quote after that for larger orders (international beyond the US and Canada may be more). All books come with in a 4mil mylar, and I pack them well.

First up...

Weird War #2 NM/NM+ Stunning copy. White/offwhite pages. $60.00 SOLD!!

Scan15_zpscff77eac.jpeg

Weird War #3 NM-/NM Another incredible copy, with deep rich colours on the cover. There is a very tiny color rub just above the midway point on the spine (visible in scan) and a light impression mark to the left of the ‘feet’ of the swamp thing creature. For what it’s worth, I found this to be one of the toughest issues to find in grade from this run. White/offwhite pages. $45.00 SOLD!!

Scan16_zps0b84ab56.jpeg

Weird War #4 NM- Great copy, clean and supple with great colour on the cover. A couple of very light (and pressable) finger bends on the back over. Light distributor overspray on top of front and back covers. $40.00 SOLD!!

Scan17_zps3fbcd8a5.jpeg

Hi all,

This is the first of a number of sales I'll be running in the coming weeks, with a focus on DC war and horror. Starting off with Weird War Tales. Sweet copies of some just awesome books.

My grading is solid and all sales are guaranteed - money back if you're not completely satisfied. Shipping will be $10 for the first 1-2 books, $15 for 3-5 books, and I'll quote after that for larger orders (international beyond the US and Canada may be more). All books come with in a 4mil mylar, and I pack them well.

First up...

Weird War #2 NM/NM+ Stunning copy. White/offwhite pages. $60.00

Scan15_zpscff77eac.jpeg

:takeit:

Weird War #3 NM-/NM Another incredible copy, with deep rich colours on the cover. There is a very tiny color rub just above the midway point on the spine (visible in scan) and a light impression mark to the left of the ‘feet’ of the swamp thing creature. For what it’s worth, I found this to be one of the toughest issues to find in grade from this run. White/offwhite pages. $45.00

Scan16_zps0b84ab56.jpeg

:takeit:

Weird War #13 NM- Really nice copy, with some very light bends (unbroken) at the top edge. Easily pressable if that’s your bag. Otherwise, nice – and just look at that Dominguez cover. Offwhite pages. $14.00 SOLD!!

Scan21_zps2d2b66e2.jpeg