• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

I made the mistake of opening some of the books and actually reading some of the stories. Most of the ones I read were so unenjoyable, some even downright terrible, that now I want to sell most of the ones I have.

I've disliked more that I've liked. The main exceptions being the Snyder and Kindt books. How was Lobo? I've heard some good stuff about it. I haven't received my copies yet. Hopefully today or tomorrow. :wishluck:

They're one shots...the beauty and desirability of the 3D comics are the covers...people want the cool covers not what's inside.

I've enjoyed quite a few of them, and I'd bet some of the better ones will get their own comic, Harley already is and wouldn't doubt Lobo gets one and maybe a couple others.

They're one shots...the beauty and desirability of the 3D comics are the covers...people want the cool covers not what's inside.

I've enjoyed quite a few of them, and I'd bet some of the better ones will get their own comic, Harley already is and wouldn't doubt Lobo gets one and maybe a couple others.

I hope that Lobo does get a series - there were three unread runs of Omega Men in a collection I bought in July. :wishluck:

I made the mistake of opening some of the books and actually reading some of the stories. Most of the ones I read were so unenjoyable, some even downright terrible, that now I want to sell most of the ones I have.

Welcome back to the early '90s. lol

Pretty covers, garbage on the interiors. :tonofbricks:

:P

I've read Two-face, Bizarro, Ventriliquist, Trigon, Darksied, Cyborg, Harley, Deadshot, Court of Owls, Brainiac, and others I can't remember........

Out of those, I think Two-face, Darksied and Harley stand out as ok read......

The worst is Cyborg...... If you haven't read it yet and you're a fan of the Death an Reign of Superman, my suggestion is don't read it.... It's just one big disappointment page after page after page......

Cool cover though....

ok, had a few minutes, so I put down, in order of least received copies to most received, the 52 titles...naturally this is based on our order, but our order is relatively consistent with general demand...

will be very curious how this list matches up with actual production numbers

lowest quantity we received/will receive, ending with highest quantity at bottom of list:

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #23.1 CREEPER

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #23.2 ECLIPSO

WONDER WOMAN #23.2 FIRST BORN

SWAMP THING #23.1 ARCANE

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #7.3 SHADOW THIEF

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #7.2 KILLER FROST

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #7.1 DEADSHOT

JUSTICE LEAGUE #23.3 DIAL E

WONDER WOMAN #23.1 CHEETAH

FLASH #23.3 ROGUES

FLASH #23.2 REVERSE FLASH

FLASH #23.1 GRODD

GREEN LANTERN #23.3 BLACK HAND

GREEN LANTERN #23.2 MONGUL

GREEN LANTERN #23.1 RELIC

GREEN ARROW #23.1 COUNT VERTIGO

AQUAMAN #23.2 OCEAN MASTER

AQUAMAN #23.1 BLACK MANTA

EARTH 2 #15.2 SOLOMON GRUNDY

EARTH 2 #15.1 DESAAD

ACTION COMICS #23.4 METALLO

JUSTICE LEAGUE #23.2 LOBO

SUPERMAN #23.3 HEL

TEEN TITANS #23.2 DEATHSTROKE

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT #23.2 MR FREEZE

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT #23.4 JOKERS DAUGHTER (I suspect this one is due to more demand, and lower allocations)

GREEN LANTERN #23.4 SINESTRO

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT #23.3 CLAYFACE

SUPERMAN #23.2 BRAINIAC

SUPERMAN #23.1 BIZARRO

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #7.4 BLACK ADAM

ACTION COMICS #23.2 ZOD

ACTION COMICS #23.3 LEX LUTHOR

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT #23.1 VENTRILOQUIST

TEEN TITANS #23.1 TRIGON

DETECTIVE COMICS #23.4 MAN BAT

JUSTICE LEAGUE #23.4 SECRET SOCIETY

BATMAN ROBIN #23.1 TWO FACE

BATMAN ROBIN #23.2 COURT OF OWLS

BATMAN ROBIN #23.3 RAS AL GHUL

BATMAN ROBIN #23.4 KILLER CROC

SUPERMAN #23.4 PARASITE

DETECTIVE COMICS #23.3 SCARECROW

DETECTIVE COMICS #23.2 HARLEY QUINN

DETECTIVE COMICS #23.1 POISON IVY

ACTION COMICS #23.1 CYBORG SUPERMAN

JUSTICE LEAGUE #23.1 DARKSEID

BATMAN #23.4 BANE

BATMAN #23.3 PENGUIN

BATMAN #23.2 RIDDLER

BATMAN #23.1 JOKER

BATMAN SUPERMAN #3.1 DOOMSDAY

Thanks!

One of my lcs hardly gets any of these and then for some they are charging between 5.99 and 9.99.

Okay I understand now. I didn't read the part about you talking to other stores about your order. I appreciate it I was just trying to get a clear concensus of which books are going to be tougher to find. Your list makes sense with smaller print titles being at or near the top.