• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

it was cgc prescreen. out of those sent that week that are at least 9.8:

justice league 23.1 8 out of 10

tec 23.1 4 out of 10

action 23.1 9 out of 10

batman 23.1 10 out of 10

Congrats on the Jokers!

thanks, its going to be funny if those that passed are all 10's lol

Hope you get at least a 9.9 & a 10. (thumbs u

I would hate for all the Mint copies in the world to be from PGX. :makepoint:

Is there are reason we are not disclosing the "flaw" lol

Did you see that story on the news? It was a real shame. I can't believe it. No one else saw what happened (attempt at being cryptic).

Clearly it was that one thing.

Did you see that story on the news? It was a real shame. I can't believe it. No one else saw what happened (attempt at being cryptic).

Crystal clear! But, it just might have been that other thing... you know you know.

Crystal clear! But, it just might have been that other thing... you know you know.

It was the thing about which we must not speak.

What happens if we do? :eek:

neo-silenced-o.gif

Wait, are you guys talking about that one thing from that one time?

No it was the other thing.

No it was the other thing.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-voldemort-vs-aro-21933014-495-660.jpg

I got Poison Ivys from two different areas and one of them all had the same markings on the covers and the others didnt. You have to hold the comic at an angle in soft lighting and it becomes apparent.

You can't see it at all looking dead on at the book. It runs up and down along the cover on the left side of the book, about a quarter of the way in from the spine.

I don't see why there needs to be a secret about telling people what potential flaws are on books.

Some of us don't live on the boards and post every five secs. some of us live on airplanes. Jesus, can't believe I'm on another one. lol

Defect/flaw, draw a map? I warned people on these books early on in this thread. Pay attention to the covers themselves, not just the spines and covers.

Some of us don't live on the boards and post every five secs. some of us live on airplanes. Jesus, can't believe I'm on another one. lol

Defect/flaw, draw a map? I warned people on these books early on in this thread. Pay attention to the covers themselves, not just the spines and covers.

What does living on the boards or airplanes have to do with cover flaws? Just curious or is that a part of the crypic message :baiting: and HBD!