• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

I never said it was a secret - people seem to act like that was what I was getting at. The covers themselves have issues. It's pretty apparent if you take the time to look at them.

You could have just said that lol

Your message came across as crypic, dileberately or not (just sayin)

Is there are reason we are not disclosing the "flaw" lol

Did you see that story on the news? It was a real shame. I can't believe it. No one else saw what happened (attempt at being cryptic).

Some of us don't live on the boards and post every five secs. some of us live on airplanes. Jesus, can't believe I'm on another one. lol

Defect/flaw, draw a map? I warned people on these books early on in this thread. Pay attention to the covers themselves, not just the spines and covers.

What does living on the boards or airplanes have to do with cover flaws? Just curious or is that a part of the crypic message :baiting: and HBD!

Hey I'm a little distracted - sitting next to Summer Glau

I guess that's my birthday present.

lol

Did you see that story on the news? It was a real shame. I can't believe it. No one else saw what happened (attempt at being cryptic).

Some of us don't live on the boards and post every five secs. some of us live on airplanes. Jesus, can't believe I'm on another one. lol

Defect/flaw, draw a map? I warned people on these books early on in this thread. Pay attention to the covers themselves, not just the spines and covers.

What does living on the boards or airplanes have to do with cover flaws? Just curious or is that a part of the crypic message :baiting: and HBD!

lol

Tell her you need a Birthday kiss and a picture

lol

Then why the hell are you talking to me? lol Have a beer ! happy birthday ! And enjoy the view !

The flaws are not hard to see at all. The ones I bought at my local shops are non-scuffed. The Poison Ivy Tec 23.1 I ordered off ebay for $7.95 that was sold as NM/MT...scuffed. :cry:

The Harley Tec 23.2 I got at a shop was scuffed but I knew that when I bought it. I tried to switch it out but the clerk said it was the last one they had to sell to customers ( I know they had more squirreled away). I did get one Harley that was non-scuffed online but I paid $12 for it.

I'm pretty sure most of you don't just grab a comic, pay for it and then walk out of the shop without inspecting it for flaws. Its always a shoot when you order comics online though.

lol

pictures or it didn't happen :makepoint:

lol

No worries man, we're just giving you a birthday ribbing. At least most of us are, the others ... 5432.gif

Ok I have to ask but taking a poll here. Who says it is worth buying a Jokers Daughter 3D for let's say 60 bucks or more? Will the prices go up for that specific issue?

If you pay $60 you should be able to sell them for 7 to 10 times that withing 3 to 8 weeks :shy::grin::sick:

With the return of the word "Lenticular" to the new comic racks ("Die Cut" can't be far behind) I have become nostalgic for the last time I saw a phenomenon like this.....all I need of some music to complete the trip down memory...

When the covers were first announced, my LCS had a special..order all of the covers and you would get 30% off.

I signed up and each Wednesday they have been in my box.

I am extremely extremely lucky! I have not had to hunt anything down.

I offered the same deal, except at 35% off, bagged and boarded... the joker's daughter is the only one that might cause me problems doh!