• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Well, I'm confused on how anyone has a 3-D cover graded yet, unless it was a walk-in, which seems kind of silly. At Baltimore two weeks ago, I was told Modern fast-track is about 1 month right now. That was three days into Week 1 of these covers.

I hope I don't get I trouble for telling you this, but.....

If you include a $20 tip with your sub, it cuts the time in half :gossip:

:whistle:

This is a joke, right?

The first secret of super-fast grading club is that you don't talk about super-fast grading club.

:roflmao: I'll have to add the " :jokealert: " next time. The only thing that would happen is you would be $20 poorer.

Back to 3D, I noticed Penguin was in ample supply this week. If I get a Jokers Daughter next week I'll sacrifice Penguin to the CGC mods gods

Ventroloquist is already at $40.00... Wonder what I should sell my 9.9s for...

hm

Well, I'm confused on how anyone has a 3-D cover graded yet, unless it was a walk-in, which seems kind of silly. At Baltimore two weeks ago, I was told Modern fast-track is about 1 month right now. That was three days into Week 1 of these covers.

I hope I don't get I trouble for telling you this, but.....

If you include a $20 tip with your sub, it cuts the time in half :gossip:

This is a joke, right?

The first secret of super-fast grading club is that you don't talk about super-fast grading club.

:roflmao: I'll have to add the " :jokealert: " next time. The only thing that would happen is you would be $20 poorer.

Back to 3D, I noticed Penguin was in ample supply this week. If I get a Jokers Daughter next week I'll sacrifice Penguin to the CGC mods gods

Everystore that I went to, if they had ANY 3ds left, it was Batman. I guess that makes sense. Batman is DC's best selling title so stores would order the most of that.

I can't even give the guy the benefit of the doubt this time because he does state "complete week 3" in the ad. That's a full on lie. It looks like 1 bidder has fallen for the farce.

I can't believe he got two 9.6, do they even per-screen books before send it?

Both the 9.6 Desaads have a scratch under Desaad's right armpit and on the left sleeve. They look like white spots. Those spots are not on the 9.8 and the 9.9.

The seller didn't look them over before sending them in obviously.