• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Who is the mother of Jokers daughter? Is this yet known?

you know she isn't actually the daughter of the joker, right?

Honestly, I dont actually read much DC, but I do keep my eyes and ears open to whats taking center stage in the market. So who is she then...seriously.

Honestly, I dont actually read much DC, but I do keep my eyes and ears open to whats taking center stage in the market. So who is she then...seriously.

Most likely Duela Dent rumors going around that it is Stephanie Brown. I wouldn't bet on it being Stephanie Brown though.

It is unknown. Her parents are shown in flashback but they aren't named. She is the "joker's daughter" because she found his facial skin mask in the Gotham underground and wears it on her face.

Most likely Duela Dent rumors going around that it is Stephanie Brown. I wouldn't bet on it being Stephanie Brown though.

They call her Duela in the Joker's Daughter book

Went in for my usual weekly pickup at my LCS, was chatting about how I was one short of a full run (Joker's Daughter) and the staff member says hold on, walked away and came back a minute later with a copy for me :)

I actually insisted they bump the price up and make more money (happy to pay eBay inflated prices since it would go to the store) but was instantly rebuffed and said it was cover price :whee:

They did warn me it was a terrible read but to enjoy nonetheless lol

Went in for my usual weekly pickup at my LCS, was chatting about how I was one short of a full run (Joker's Daughter) and the staff member says hold on, walked away and came back a minute later with a copy for me :)

I actually insisted they bump the price up and make more money (happy to pay eBay inflated prices since it would go to the store) but was instantly rebuffed and said it was cover price :whee:

They did warn me it was a terrible read but to enjoy nonetheless lol

Good business or good people. Either way (thumbs u

I have to say, I really enjoyed these releases. If nothing else because my son (8) loved these covers. He took the first one he got to bed and looked/read that thing for days. He wanted to go with me every Wednesday to see the new ones. I know it was a "gimmick," and I bought a couple more than I should have, but it was a fun father/son thing to do.

Everybody that I showed them to absolutely loved them. Cool idea that other than the limited availability and a few bad stories went perfect. I wouldn't want them every month but I liked them for an event. These would have been great 1:25 or 1:10 and then the limits on the market would have been even better received imo.

Everybody that I showed them to absolutely loved them. Cool idea that other than the limited availability and a few bad stories went perfect. I wouldn't want them every month but I liked them for an event. These would have been great 1:25 or 1:10 and then the limits on the market would have been even better received imo.

+1

Once a year is fine with me

she isn't

She is

(shrug)

She is the "Joker's Daughter" because she wears his face as a mask.

She isn't the biological daughter of the Joker.

You first asked who was the character's mother. Which made it seem like you thought the father was already known and that it was the Joker.

she isn't

She is

(shrug)

She is the "Joker's Daughter" because she wears his face as a mask.

She isn't the biological daughter of the Joker.

You first asked who was the character's mother. Which made it seem like you thought the father was already known and that it was the Joker.

Gotcha (thumbs u