• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

my shop should have some when i go in around 6 today. they arent too popular here i guess. feel free to PM if you want me to snag you a copy of a certain book. ill do what i can to help. i know how hyped these books are getting

Same here, my LCS has all the 3D covers on the shelf from last week still, some titles more than others. Not experiencing the "craze" here (although Harley was sold out when I went today)

yea. its like no one in town even cares about them. ha. :tonofbricks:

Ha! Obviously people are loving it, but with the 1 per customer rule my LCS still has tons from last week...wondering how long until they lift that hm

My regular LCS approached me prior to the 1st week and advised me that in order to guarntee my copies that I pre-ordered 3 months prior I was expected to pay an extra $2.00 a book. Needless to say he lost my business.

Sounds like two of the well known shops in Albuquerque, except it was $10 a book

My regular LCS approached me prior to the 1st week and advised me that in order to guarntee my copies that I pre-ordered 3 months prior I was expected to pay an extra $2.00 a book. Needless to say he lost my business.

Wow... that is an excellent business practice!!

:jokealert:

Completed my second round of finishing up my four sets, now to get extra Harley's and Mr Freeze. I believe Mr Freeze may be the lowest count of all the 3-D books, it is sold out at some stores already, Ventriloquist at least lasted an extra day.

Last week I managed to get 10 out of 13 at my LCS because I was a subscriber.......in an hour I will find out what kind of luck I have this week.

Well my luck held up, I got 11 out of 13. I missed out on Green Lantern and Justice League. My LCS did not have any on the shelf, he said they were allocated even worse this week. Love the Harley, Solomon Grudy and Riddler covers.

I sold out of Harley, but mainly because diamond shorted me yesterday and had to overnight me about 50% of my order...

all my subs got/get all their 3d's, but off the shelf, Harley is sold out

I have a TON of riddlers (started with over 100 on shelf today...only started with 27 harleys )...

Picked up all 13 covers this morning, went back not to long ago after shopping and a late lunch to buy some bags and boards (wasn't going to carry them all day) and they'd sold out of a few which were:

Mr Freeze, Lobo (both easily the lowest amount), Harley (no surprise but they did have a lot to begin with). Court of Owls, Zod, Mongul, Black Manta and Reverse Flash will probably be the next to go by the end of the day.

They did have some left over from last week (restocks I'm assuming), key ones being Poison Ivy and Ventriloquist, the latter were damaged but I found one clean copy).

Two weeks in and all 26 and the Forever Evil 3D (and Supes Unchained 3D). Finding the chase quite fun, let alone reading them! It's a gimmick for sure and I'll be happy when it finishes but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

Spotted a dealer in there too, no doubt I'll see him selling at this weekend's comic mart.

The most bizarre scene was one customer stacking up huge amounts of the Sons of Anarchy FP/Jetpack variants and some other variant. Maybe 30-50 of each! I'm assuming a signing is coming up

Completed my second round of finishing up my four sets, now to get extra Harley's and Mr Freeze. I believe Mr Freeze may be the lowest count of all the 3-D books, it is sold out at some stores already, Ventriloquist at least lasted an extra day.

It is unlikely that Freeze has the lowest print run as the Dark Knight has a higher monthly print run than a decent amount of other monthly DC titles. However it is one of the more sought after books because of its low print run in relation to the other Batman titles.