• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Lobo is drying up pretty quick...found another Harley & a Mr. Freeze...most stores are limited 1 comic of each cover per person.

My shop had nice piles of everything except Lobo. I grabbed one of the last copies.

I skipped on Black Manta and Mongul...they just looked weak..

BIG difference this week. Local shop both weeks limited one copy to customer. Went in same time (11 AM). Last week I was able to get 8 of the books and they had lots of copies of those books on the shelf. Still had one Darkseid on the shelf today actually. This week - whoo boy. They were down to 5 of the books. Of those, I picked up the last copy of two of them (Black Manta, Solomon Grundy). Trigon and Brainiac had two copies left. They did have a ton of Riddlers. That was it. Shelves looked like a horde of locusts had hit. lol

Took an early lunch & stopped by the LCS by work; no 3D Lobos or Mr. Freeze and only a few Harley Quinn's left. Biggest surprise was that a stack of Catwoman 23's were on the shelf; they must have found a box in the storeroom.

A small LCS by me has all the 3D covers in stock and for some reason on the shelves they had put out a very limited amount of most at regular price and then separated the majority of their stock on a spinner rack where they are priced at double and even triple the cover price. So from the shelves I picked up Riddler, Grundy, Court of Owls, Manta, Reverse Flash and Zod at cover price. On the spinner rack they had those same titles marked up to $8, Harley & Freeze at $15 each, and the others at $10.

I thought that was kind of weird.

They also had some of last week's covers (Joker, Bizarro, Poison Ivy, Cyborg Sups,) in stock at $8.

Is anyone buying the Joker's daughter or any of the others in 2D ?

I picked up a couple of extra copies of the Harley Quinn in 2D today. Since she has a new book coming out shortly I figured it is worth speculating on a couple of the 2D covers as well. It will be interesting to see whether the 3D book gets a healthy price boost once the new Harley series launches.

Took an early lunch & stopped by the LCS by work; no 3D Lobos or Mr. Freeze and only a few Harley Quinn's left. Biggest surprise was that a stack of Catwoman 23's were on the shelf; they must have found a box in the storeroom.
catwoman 23, I got a bunch in this week too...diamond filled some backorders it appears

Since I dont read Catwoman, whats the big deal about issue 23?