• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Took an early lunch & stopped by the LCS by work; no 3D Lobos or Mr. Freeze and only a few Harley Quinn's left. Biggest surprise was that a stack of Catwoman 23's were on the shelf; they must have found a box in the storeroom.
catwoman 23, I got a bunch in this week too...diamond filled some backorders it appears

The LCS I have my file at was able to snag a couple of copies for me as well. I guess it is safe to say the stores were caught off guard on this as there were back order copies still available?

Took an early lunch & stopped by the LCS by work; no 3D Lobos or Mr. Freeze and only a few Harley Quinn's left. Biggest surprise was that a stack of Catwoman 23's were on the shelf; they must have found a box in the storeroom.
catwoman 23, I got a bunch in this week too...diamond filled some backorders it appears

The LCS I have my file at was able to snag a couple of copies for me as well. I guess it is safe to say the stores were caught off guard on this as there were back order copies still available?

Happened with Catwoman 13 Die Cut as well and they tanked after the backorder came.

Happened with Catwoman 13 Die Cut as well and they tanked after the backorder came.

They still go for a decent premium to cover on eBay. Batgirl #13 is still holding up as the most valuable, though.

My LCS had 25 in the store the first 15 minutes. I got all this weeks 3D in the pull. Just need three to complete for the first two weeks.

LCS up north put this week's 3Ds out at $8-12 with pull lists having the right to first pick. My LCS is thinking of doing it the same way due to the demand. They said they are making a fortune selling these at $3.99 though.

I liked Black Manta and Count Vertigo stories the best. So many of the run is filler.

Do you know what I really love about this, is that it really brings out the obsessional collector in me - Making lists, checking books off said list, reorganising my shelves to house them, rebagging the books when they arrive, stacking them in order and then, breathe and see what's on the list for next week... ahh life and collecting is good :cloud9:

Picked up all 13 this week at my LCS. I agree with the others, this week's are a lot better than last weeks covers! I did pick up the second to last copy of both Lobo and Reverse Flash. I really wish I had just pre-ordered all of these three months ago when my shop asked me, haha.

Picked up all 13 this week at my LCS. I agree with the others, this week's are a lot better than last weeks covers! I did pick up the second to last copy of both Lobo and Reverse Flash. I really wish I had just pre-ordered all of these three months ago when my shop asked me, haha.

I'm still kicking my self for not reserving them on DCBS.

DCBS has been looking for volunteers to give up their 3D books for a discount on a 2D book.

They also cut everyone who ordered more than one Harley cover to a limit of one.

DCBS has been looking for volunteers to give up their 3D books for a discount on a 2D book.

They also cut everyone who ordered more than one Harley cover to a limit of one.

Source?

Source?

emails to people who ordered multiples of the book.