• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batwoman creative team quits

75 posts in this topic

I couldn't get into this series at the get-go. It didn't hook me in.

While I appreciate the stand the creative team is making - I hope the new creative team create something that has a few more hooks.

i.e. I'm not gutted by the news of the creative team quitting. At all. DC could catch up with the 21st Century though.

Screw DC for this move. Great move by the creators quitting. Complete lack of respect for gay people and for the creators who have been working on this for years. Who cares if they're gay and marry? Grow up DC.

The article seemed to be less about DC having any issues with the idea of gay marriage, the character is already engaged in a lesbian relation anyway, and more to do with them wanting to continue to drag out the story for as long as possible. I'd guess because they plan on killing off the fiance character at some point, but that's pure speculation.

I don't see any reason to turn it into a debate about DC wanting to suppress the expression of a LGBT relationship.

Screw DC for this move. Great move by the creators quitting. Complete lack of respect for gay people and for the creators who have been working on this for years. Who cares if they're gay and marry? Grow up DC.

Yes DC who just a year ago "Outed" Alan Scott, hates gay people. Clearly Batwoman being lesbian was not the issue they had with the creative teams "proposed" story. Grow up people....

Grow up people....

tell that to DC

Clearly Batwoman being lesbian was not the issue they had with the creative teams "proposed" story. Grow up people....

".....and, most crushingly, prohibited from ever showing Kate and Maggie actually getting married."

uh, YES, IT WAS.