• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age on the forum
1 1

356 posts in this topic

anybody know a link or info regarding the Copper Hulk 377 print runs of 1st-3rd printings? im curious of the print runs between the 3 books

thanks in advance :)

The thread is called "The Law of Unintended Consequences" or something like that. It is chock full of all kinds of info on all the printings.

right on!

anybody know a link or info regarding the Copper Hulk 377 print runs of 1st-3rd printings? im curious of the print runs between the 3 books

thanks in advance :)

The thread is called "The Law of Unintended Consequences" or something like that. It is chock full of all kinds of info on all the printings.

right on!

Funny how if you just do a little looking...

141941.jpg.0b7667b1d32e8272b82422cb3c03b0bd.jpg

Ever have one of those moments when you come across something that could be amazing?

Found a shop in a neighboring town. Stacks and stacks of books and comics. You can barley walk around. Anyways, the owner doesn't really unpack anything from distributor shipments, so there are lots of newer comics (last two years) still in the Diamond boxes.

In the back, way under a table I spotted this old guy, and....

u5bz.jpg

Edited by ygogolak

Haha, nice Paper

First comic on top was Luke Cage 17 (1st in own title). Unfortunately it had some kind of stain on it. Next were a bunch of Amazing Adventures, low 20's War of the Worlds stuff. Next were some She-Hulks. I kept digging, 2nd to last was a Wolverine limited series #2!

Pulled it out and took it up to the owner. He knew what he had and wanted $25. The problem is the guy was a smoker and did so in the store. Pages were off white. Nice copy, but I had to pass at $25.

Anyways, makes for a nice little story about what you can find if you dig and stop in those odd stores from time to time.

I don't ever remember reading anything about this....but is this the first appearance of most of the Star Comics line? If anyone does respond I am sure it will include Marvel Age comics were not the first appearances of any characters.

But hey, a guy can try and hype comics they bought that are JUNK! :acclaim:

Star comics ground zero! :sumo: No Star collection is complete without one!

020278b3a18e07f2656e2d7608d02e1a_zps60f402ed.jpg[/img]

Love seeing these books. They bring back so many memories.

Thanks bro! At least someone is getting enjoyment out of this...most of the people here are worrying about flipping garbage comics they fished out of a quarter bin for 10 bucks. :sick:

Here is a group shot. This falls into the what the hell am I doing buying everything category....lol. Laugh now but once the DreadStar movie is announced I will be the one laughing.....lol. :sumo:

DreadStar #1-26 plus the only annual. :tonofbricks:

0a94a5f5e4044be75aee95fe410c7f48_zps867684a0.jpg[/img]

What is even sadder....on the last page of issue #26 is a be here in 30 days teaser for issue #27. Did the crew of this comic did not even know they were working on the last issue of this title? :o

ea1f50894b79cc65c00df858f81e70b4_zps16e34a08.jpg[/img]

I just looked up DreadStar and found out this title continued under a different company. First publishing took over from issues #27 to 64. I learn something new everyday. lol
Yeah, when I looked at your other post, I immediately thought of the David/Medina run, and wondered if there was a big time gap. I have the Malibu Bravura series by David and Colon from '94 or so, too.