• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Would You Do In This Situation?

99 posts in this topic

Kool. I'll take it for exactly what you paid for it. Nothing.

Nope, I want you to make a profit. Lets say 50% profit margin.

Take nothing, add 50% profit, carry the 0 and we come up with ZERO. Send me your paypal and I'll send you the payment. A Win Win for all. I get the book and avoid the dreaded probation list, and you get a nifty 50% profit on a book you never wanted in the first place.

You blew your chance when you insulted me. If you want it now send the $21.99 to your Polish boyfriend, and I'll get it in the mail right away.

You do realize the posts you made containing insults were pulled by the Mods. Now you want to start them up again.

This whole thread is nothing more than you trying to justify getting something for nothing. I said that in my first post and everything you have posted simply reinforces that view.

Take nothing, add 50% profit, carry the 0 and we come up with ZERO. Send me your paypal and I'll send you the payment. A Win Win for all. I get the book and avoid the dreaded probation list, and you get a nifty 50% profit on a book you never wanted in the first place.

You blew your chance when you insulted me. If you want it now send the $21.99 to your Polish boyfriend, and I'll get it in the mail right away.

You do realize the posts you made containing insults were pulled by the Mods. Now you want to start them up again.

This whole thread is nothing more than you trying to justify getting something for nothing. I said that in my first post and everything you have posted simply reinforces that view.

Since when can't we insult each other?

You bunch of candy asses. :eyeroll:

Since when can't we insult each other?

You bunch of candy asses. :eyeroll:

Exactly, that is exactly how men should insult each other...thank you, Steve! :foryou:

1. Keep the book and pay the agreed amount.

2. Give or keep, the negative feedback.

3. Never, EVER, buy comic books from someone in Poland. Or anywhere near Poland. Ever hear of a Nigerian Prince that was legit? Same with a Poland comic book seller. It MAY be legit, but why take the chance? You can get the same book from many trusted sources on this very web site, I bet. Might be a buck or two more. But well worth it.

4. How is it that someone can mask the "F' word by using two "K's" instead of "ck" and not receive a strike? How is it that someone can correctly spell out sandy a-----, without getting a wrist slap? Can I do that? Is it simply a matter of a button humping? (which I do not do)

4. How is it that someone can mask the "F' word by using two "K's" instead of "ck" and not receive a strike? How is it that someone can correctly spell out sandy a-----, without getting a wrist slap? Can I do that? Is it simply a matter of a button humping? (which I do not do)

Those are good questions.

Those are good questions.

tumblr_m2m7jztIWo1rs8ruto1_500.jpg

I don't think I am. What I am entitled to is the book I won at auction, paid for, and never received. I busted him selling the same book, and he admitted to it. He then offered to send the book, which I then said I would repay him for if and when I get it, and now he's sent a different one.

In your communication with the seller with this second purchase, were you clear on wanting the VF/NM book? Honestly, from reading and rereading your posting, I'm not exactly clear on what is going on with this second book. It was listed a a F copy and you received a F copy, correct?

In the future, if a deal goes bad, I think it is best to just walk away and not deal with the other party again. I've made this mistake and never again.

No, there was no second purchase. I had already opened a case, and got a refund because I never received my comic. When I busted him selling my book again (The VF/NM copy), which he freely admitted to, that's when I left negative feedback for him. Then he told me the second buyer never payed for it, and that he would be sending me that very book. While my book was listed the second time he also had a Fn copy for sale. Which is the book I received yesterday. Not the 9.0 I was promised. He didn't even bother to change the bag and board that had "Fn - $21.99" written on it. The agreement was that he would send me the book I won at auction originally, I would pay the original purchase price minus shipping, and revise my feedback. Well, he didn't send me the VF/NM, he sent the Fn. Like I said earlier, if he had done what he promised none of this would even be up for discussion. Basically he owes me a $136.00 book, and he's trying to buy me off with a $32.00 book. I don't know how much clearer I can make it for you. It's pretty simple really.

Im with you on this, keep the book, don't give him any money. Its his fault for trying to rip you off and he deserves nothing in return. I don't understand how some people on here argue for the seller's side in an instance like this. I see it far too often on these boards in probation discussions as well...

I don't think I am. What I am entitled to is the book I won at auction, paid for, and never received. I busted him selling the same book, and he admitted to it. He then offered to send the book, which I then said I would repay him for if and when I get it, and now he's sent a different one.

In your communication with the seller with this second purchase, were you clear on wanting the VF/NM book? Honestly, from reading and rereading your posting, I'm not exactly clear on what is going on with this second book. It was listed a a F copy and you received a F copy, correct?

In the future, if a deal goes bad, I think it is best to just walk away and not deal with the other party again. I've made this mistake and never again.

No, there was no second purchase. I had already opened a case, and got a refund because I never received my comic. When I busted him selling my book again (The VF/NM copy), which he freely admitted to, that's when I left negative feedback for him. Then he told me the second buyer never payed for it, and that he would be sending me that very book. While my book was listed the second time he also had a Fn copy for sale. Which is the book I received yesterday. Not the 9.0 I was promised. He didn't even bother to change the bag and board that had "Fn - $21.99" written on it. The agreement was that he would send me the book I won at auction originally, I would pay the original purchase price minus shipping, and revise my feedback. Well, he didn't send me the VF/NM, he sent the Fn. Like I said earlier, if he had done what he promised none of this would even be up for discussion. Basically he owes me a $136.00 book, and he's trying to buy me off with a $32.00 book. I don't know how much clearer I can make it for you. It's pretty simple really.

Im with you on this, keep the book, don't give him any money. Its his fault for trying to rip you off and he deserves nothing in return. I don't understand how some people on here argue for the seller's side in an instance like this. I see it far too often on these boards in probation discussions as well...

So you're fine with a buyer scamming a seller.

Good to know. :facepalm:

Thanks, but my decision was made back on pg. 1 when I (thumbs u to Bill's Comics post. Making the rest of this thread quite boring. So, a new What Would You Do In This Situation topic: I entered a drawing to have my Joe Satriani ticket upgraded to VIP, and I won. Part of the deal is getting to meet him, and have him sign one item. He's a huge Silver Surfer fan, and I was thinking of having him sign my Silver Surfer Omnibus. Any thoughts?

So you're fine with a buyer scamming a seller.

Good to know. :facepalm:

Yea its a scam when the buyer did nothing wrong :facepalm: first the seller doesn't ship the book, then lists it for resale after it was sold, then the seller sends the buyer a book totally off the mark of what its supposed to be, and the buyer is still expected to play the good guy in all of this and play by the scammers rules?? after two months??? :facepalm: screw me once its on you, screw me twice, you deserve what you do or don't get. You go ahead and remember it all you want but the fact that you side with the seller in a situation like this doesn't entice me doing business with you anyway. I'll gladly "scam" a scammer any day of the week