• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales #110 CGC 4.5 SS & Cerebus #1 CGC 7.0 - Final Sale.

19 posts in this topic

Welcome to Davy Jone's Locker!

No one on the hall of shame are allowed.

Use :takeit: icon on the thread is unofficially a winner.

Negotiations are welcomed.

PMs are also welcomed.

Those prices are below GPAnaylsis.com. The price is final.

All books are included the shipping cost for US only.

Outside US, please PM me first about the international shippping cost before you take it.

I accept PayPal, Money Order or Personal Check.

Once it is paid, I will announce the book is being TAKEN.

The prices have reduced for the last time before consignment you may want to save your money before I send them out to the powerhouse.

Bro, I want a nice 110 ss, but am strapped to the bone. It is sweet. I'm surprised its not scooped up. Glwts.

Mystery!

ST 110 CGC 4.5 was sold for $1200 via Comiclink last August.

Mine has a bonus of Stan Lee signature by $100 more.

:whatev: if this forum has watchers like ebay, I would know my book has been watched.

I purchased 9.8 copies XMEN 141 + 142 from JollyComics last month and could have had a smoother transaction, packaging was great, and shipping was quick.

GLWTS

hm

Mistake in my post, typo fixed JOLLYCOMICS is a good, honest seller (thumbs u

Well, you can check how many times your thread has been viewed. That might give you some indications of some things, similar to eBay's number of watchers.

Good luck!!

Andy

Oh that! It will tell how many time that page has been viewed but not watched items.