• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Modern Horror Thread

160 posts in this topic

I had high hopes for the Verotik line when it came out. Never really met my expectations fully in the end, though. Bummer. sorry.gif

Yeah I hear ya! They started with a great format ie. not afraid to use some serious sex and violence elements to tell a good story but then quickly went down the pooper! frown.gif

Here's a cool looking series from Steve Niles coming out in January 2007 - Pieces for Mom 893applaud-thumb.gif

PFMCoverlow1.jpg

OK, why is there a box of "Fruit Brute" in the dumpster??!!? sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Didn't notice that...

Here's a cool looking series from Steve Niles coming out in January 2007 - Pieces for Mom 893applaud-thumb.gif

PFMCoverlow1.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Didn't notice that...

1251679-Fruit_Brute_cereal_box_-_280x398.jpg893applaud-thumb.gif

PFMCoverlow1.jpg

1251679-Fruit_Brute_cereal_box_-_280x398.jpg893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm guessing the artist is/was a fan of this cereal confused-smiley-013.gif

Came across this recently and I wasn’t aware it even existed, Gore Shriek 6½.

Issue states inside front cover it was only available from the artists or from FantaCo Enterprises Inc. No copies were available wholesale.

Issue measures 5¼ x 8½ and features very cool artwork and stories by "the Gurch"!

1695974-GoreShriek%236%BD.jpg

Back

1695974-GoreShriek%236%bdBack.jpg