• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death Sentence #1 titan comics

48 posts in this topic

What would you do with superpowers and six months to live? That's the dilemma facing three people who've contracted the G+ Virus, a terrifying new STD.

What can graphic designer Verity, failing indie guitarist Weasel and roguish media personality Monty do in the time they have left? Fade away - or go out in a blaze of glory? By turns funny, dark, sad and spectacular, Death Sentence is an emotional thrillride through celebrity, loss, passion and creativity. It's the jaw-dropping next stage in superpowered storytelling! Packed with unforgettable shocks, quotable dialogue and the character finds of a generation, this is an unmissable debut by two striking and confident new voices!

Thanks for post Emezy.

If you're into collecting there are 5 covers in all, 4 are exclusive to certain stores. 3 shops have 500, and 1 shop has 1000 of their particular cover. One of the shops is in the UK, 2 are in the US, and 1 is in Canada. I'll post the covers when I get a moment.

Here's the UK one.

http://forbiddenplanet.com/105369-death-sentence-1-forbidden-planet-variant/

The reviews have been incredible, but issue 1 isn't out for 3 weeks so only a few people realise how good the comic is at this point. It got a print run of about 8500, so if you hold onto a copy it's likely to go up in value.

I'm also coming to New York in three weeks for the convention, if anyone wants a signed copy.

Thanks again for taking an interest

Best Wishes

Monty

Thanks for post Emezy.

If you're into collecting there are 5 covers in all, 4 are exclusive to certain stores. 3 shops have 500, and 1 shop has 1000 of their particular cover. One of the shops is in the UK, 2 are in the US, and 1 is in Canada. I'll post the covers when I get a moment.

Here's the UK one.

The reviews have been incredible, but issue 1 isn't out for 3 weeks so only a few people realise how good the comic is at this point. It got a print run of about 8500, so if you hold onto a copy it's likely to go up in value.

I'm also coming to New York in three weeks for the convention, if anyone wants a signed copy.

Best Wishes

Monty

Already pre-ordered #1...Would be interested in getting the other covers to. Look forward to reading the book! :cool:

Thanks for post Emezy.

Here's the UK one.

Best Wishes

Monty

:hi: hey guys thanks for coming Monty I know your a busy man but I felt you should know about this awesome place I have already order 15 forbidden planet variants ill let you know if I can get you a good copy ranx as for all the other covers make sure you have one of those exclusive's for me NERO at the con lol ohhh FYI GUYS as per Monty the forbidden planet variant is limited to 500 :o

sound like a crazy book I've been talking to the creator Monty Nero Great guy

check this out DeathSentence7.mp4

Thanks for sharing! I like the video so I'm in.

I was in but when I saw the video I had to contact Monty. he will be at comic con doing sketches 20$ for a head 90$ full body just some awesome inside info

Thanks for post Emezy.

Here's the UK one.

Best Wishes

Monty

I order the FP one. Nice cover.

Semple: Six issues, have you a sequel in mind?

Montynero: Yeah, there are so many Death Sentence stories to tell. A lot of stuff was written that we barely touch on in the first six issues. It’s a concept that throws up all kinds of interesting questions and ramifications. :applause:

Midtown, New York, offer 35% off each issue if you order way in advance. They've got issue 4 onwards on their site right now.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=Death+Sentence

The variants are exclusive to different shops in the following numbers.

• Forbidden Planet - 500 copies (Bathroom variant)

• Warp9 Comic - 500 copies (Pencil Sketch variant)

• Strange Adventures - 500 copies (Paint pot variant)

• Hastings - 1000 copies (Monty: London's Burning variant)

Cheers

Monty