• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's number 1 on your want list?

289 posts in this topic

Low grade CGC 1.5/1.8 Journey into Mystery 83. Yes, I'll own it soon. Funds are raised, just waiting for a nice copy to come up for sale.

Next up Tales of Suspense 39 and Showcase 22.

True Grail book for me would be Captain America Comics #1. (thumbs u

I keep a want list, but it's not in priority order. There really is no top of the list. It all depends on what I see and what I'm most in the mood for when I'm buying.

Mystery Men #3 is a comic I'd like to own, but I just haven't worked up to dropping over $4,000 on a comic yet. It's not even on the list yet, since it's "out of bounds" in principle (though not in principal).

Last 3.0 sale in was $850. some more recent 3.5s around the 1100 mark.

OSPG 2013 is 575 for a 2.0 $1150 for a 4.0.

Well, I am happy to say that I am stupid.

It was an Adventure #300.

TBH - I'm quite relieved!

Any Australian collectors who want to look at what this chap has left - drop me a PM, and I'm happy to share.

Low grade CGC 1.5/1.8 Journey into Mystery 83. Yes, I'll own it soon. Funds are raised, just waiting for a nice copy to come up for sale.

Next up Tales of Suspense 39 and Showcase 22.

True Grail book for me would be Captain America Comics #1. (thumbs u

I'm with you, currently going after low grade keys. ASM #1 in 1.5/1.8 but I don't have the money for it yet. Wish I would have been quicker on that Justice League 1 for $375 in the selling section but I was too slow.

Long term: Detective 31(any grade that has decent eye appeal, it can be extensively restored)

Short term: Batman 2(honorable mention to Amazing Spider-Man 1)