• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures 12

35 posts in this topic

So, I was wondering what everyone thinks is a fair price for this issue in VF/NM condition and if it has any long term value or is it just a fad as Harley Quinn is insanely popular right now.....Just picked up an issue for about guide price.

I'd say Harley is quickly becoming the Deadpool of DC, if she's not already.

We'll see on it but so far Harley is getting one series in November versus all the Deadpool kills Deadpool or Deadpool Killistrated etc etc. He's much more saturated than Harley IMO.

I'm a Harley Quinn collector, but I do not have either of her first appearance books (pre-New 52 DC or animated DCU). I have a second printing copy of the Batman: Harley Quinn OGN, but that's it. I'm trying to get my hands on both of these, though, as I feel like the earlier posts are correct in assessing that these will only go up in price from here.