• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 301

8 posts in this topic

This book is complete, clean and lies completely flat. The spine and staples are tight. The slightest of corner blunts visible on the back cover only. The interior pages are white. What do you think it might grade? Your thoughts are appreciated in advance.

ASM #301 Front Cover

ASM #301 Back Cover

WOW that is a Very Nice Looking Copy!!

By looking at the scans I see one small spine tick on the front cover by the web that looks like it slightly breaks color and with that "abrasion" on the back cover I'd say it's a 9.6.

If that "abrasion" on the back cover is a deep indention that transfers on to some of the inner pages than I'd say it's 9.4.

Over all I'd say that it's a solid 9.4/9.6

:bump: My apple please?

I wish I could spend more time looking at some of these PGM threads but I'm not up to the task just yet. Thought I'd bump one of my early posts to get some more opinions.

I intend to grade all the books I've missed once I'm feeling better! But for now I give you one of my ASM #301.

Peace and missing you all!

Tim