• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

This thread is about as exciting as the Borock one.

to be fair it is about a film that is 2 years away...

...where's the Cap 3 thread? :taptaptap:

:baiting:

and i sure it would become the Justice League thread once Batman /Superman movie comes out.

If anything, a few of us are enjoying the slowly leaked developments and discussing the details, rumors and speculations.

And heck. You were able to add another post to your count arsenal. So we have that going for us.

:whee:

not much word on Cyborg after his announced inclusion

still waiting for info on Lex too, Eisenberg is a really good actor

Yeah, I thought Cyborg would have been talked about more. I wonder if he is going to be another character that is more introduced in BvS, and then becomes a bigger player in Justice League. It would make sense.

If anything, a few of us are enjoying the slowly leaked developments and discussing the details, rumors and speculations.

And heck. You were able to add another post to your count arsenal. So we have that going for us.

Things are definitely leaking but I'm not sure they are developments.

Supposedly that is a mocked up image.

Did the leaked Empire Magazine cover photo show the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill Costume design?

The image shown above has been spreading around Facebook and it seems that someone from Empire Magazine has leaked the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume design but as with all things in the internet, it could be just a hoax.

The biggest reason that the image is a hoax because it contradicts what DC Comics has revealed about the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume.

The Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume resign look has been revealed by the DC Comics Mexico Facebook page and the new suit is very different compared to the costume Henry Cavill wore in Man of Steel.

supa-jpg.jpg

The DC Comics Mexico Facebook page posted a mockup picture of the Henry Cavill costume that would appear in Batman vs Superman or Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Empire Magazine Reveals Batman Vs Superman Henry Cavill Costume Design? Alleged Leaked Image Show Black And White Costume For The Man Of Steel In The Sequel!

Things are definitely leaking but I'm not sure they are developments.

Your marvel-zombie is showing - tuck it back in! ;)

Supposedly that is a mocked up image.

Did the leaked Empire Magazine cover photo show the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill Costume design?

The image shown above has been spreading around Facebook and it seems that someone from Empire Magazine has leaked the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume design but as with all things in the internet, it could be just a hoax.

The biggest reason that the image is a hoax because it contradicts what DC Comics has revealed about the Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume.

The Batman vs Superman Henry Cavill costume resign look has been revealed by the DC Comics Mexico Facebook page and the new suit is very different compared to the costume Henry Cavill wore in Man of Steel.

supa-jpg.jpg

The DC Comics Mexico Facebook page posted a mockup picture of the Henry Cavill costume that would appear in Batman vs Superman or Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Empire Magazine Reveals Batman Vs Superman Henry Cavill Costume Design? Alleged Leaked Image Show Black And White Costume For The Man Of Steel In The Sequel!

they can mix the texture from the man of steel suit and made it look like the New52 suit it would be awesome, but i still like the MOS suit if they don't change much for BvS.

black-suit-superman-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Although the rumor is out there this is mocked up, this does look like something that would go into a limited cover edition.

hm

I like it.

Sort of like a dress uniform for fancy occasions.

Why does Superman need armor anyways?

He only needs clothes made from high tech cloth so it doesn't disintegrate when he's in action.

black-suit-superman-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Although the rumor is out there this is mocked up, this does look like something that would go into a limited cover edition.

hm

I like it.

Sort of like a dress uniform for fancy occasions.

Why does Superman need armor anyways?

He only needs clothes made from high tech cloth so it doesn't disintegrate when he's in action.

I did think that when I saw the cover photo. Like Army dress blues for balls and special ceremonies.

But compared to that 2013 cover, they seem so similar other than the fancy outfit.