• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Sneak peak of BvS

But the real news here is that Janelle’s photos confirm last week’s report that a military scene will be shot — rumored to be taking place as soon as tomorrow. Military trucks and Metropolis EMT’s are on the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set just waiting to be used.

BpvFXQMIQAIo4V7.jpg

'Batman V Superman' ('Man Of Steel 2') Batsuit Closeup Leaked? Check Out Possible Look At Affleck's Costume

Meanwhile, fanboy Kevin Smith, who got a first look last year at the Batman costume and vehicle design, recently teased the possibility that the looks Snyder unveiled could be one of several different ones featured for Ben Affleck's character and ride in the film.

"As you may remember, I saw a photo of the Batsuit many months ago, and many people asked online, 'Is that the picture you saw?' No, that is a very cool picture, but that is not the picture I saw," Smith said on Hollywood Babble-On.

He continued with a description of the photo: "They put it on a fake rooftop, and they lit it up. But it was in color, and you could see every piece of detail. So I've seen some people online go, 'Why is this f***ing suit any different than the Chris Nolan Batsuit, it's all one f***ing color.' It's like, 'Dude, that's a monochrome photo. You know what that means, one chrome."

That almost looks like a fiberglass mold to me with the bat symbol loosely glued on

I was looking at that as well, and asumed maybe this was made by a fan. But then I took a closer look at the official photo.

148012.png.fcdd99782a9b41e636b1e2ea24c84eba.png

Best look at the lexcorp in BvS

a4PPong.jpg

So, nothing too major here, but with Jesse Eisenberg rumoured to be on set later this week, we may get our first look at the (hopefully bald) Lex Luthor. What do you guys think of the new logo for LexCorp? Be sure to let us know your thoughts below! Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice also stars Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot, and is set to be released on May 6th, 2016.

Read more at

holy mess i hope so

Will WB/DC Announnce these movies at SDCC

Nikki Finke, formally of Deadline Hollywood, has finally launched her self-titled site, where one of her first exclusives possibly reveals the DC Comics big-screen adaptations that Warner Bros. has in the pipeline and plans to announce at San Diego Comic-Con next month. According to Finke's sources, the Zack Snyder-directed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be followed-up by "Shazam (July 2016), Sandman (Christmas 2016), Justice League (May 2017), Wonder Woman (July 2017), Flash/Green Lantern team-up (Christmas 2017), and Man of Steel 2 (May 2018)."

Good Lord!

If they pull all that off, Warner/DC is going to be a very busy production company. And that is a good thing!

Shazam (July 2016) - if this is correct, this has to be what Dwayne Johnson is tied to. At least, I hope so.

:wishluck:

yeah i think Shazam could be WB/DC way of introducing real magic into their universe. which could open the door to Justice League Dark movie. as for Sandman i don't think it's going to connect to MOS, BvS:DOJ, and JL movie it could be it's own Stan alone movie.

Latino-Review said that JL release date is May 5th, 2017.

here is the original source from the last post. WB/DC movie plans

Meanwhile, if you were wondering why Batman v Superman was delayed, it wasn’t the -script or Ben Affleck or Jesse Eisenberg but with the fact that this pic will act as a launching pad for the Justice League. According to my source, “Like Marvel’s The Avengers, there will be cameos of superheroes for future installments. The cameos will include the already known Cyborg and Flash. Green Lantern [not played by Ryan Reynolds, thank god] may be introduced. And Aquaman will be seen in the Justice League movie. Problem is, Warner Bros Pictures was still negotiating with the actors for those cameos and future roles, meaning major contracts for multiple JL/character films to follow. The studio didn’t want to move forward until they had more of this secure so they held off starting production for a few months. Seemingly simple reason, but the implications are pretty darn huge.”

The studio didn’t want to move forward until they had more of this secure so they held off starting production for a few months. Seemingly simple reason, but the implications are pretty darn huge.”

With the Warner CEO personally negotiating with Dwayne Johnson, I wonder if that was to make up for all the Lobo delays, and making it clear Warner was serious about its go-forward plan.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cyborg was created at Staar Labs and not Lexcorp, correct? Just trying to get my facts straight.

I'm not sure why but my mind went straight to that scene where Cyborg is created once I saw this pic.

Having Cyborg as a cameo would be a great way to intro the JL movie, I think. Especially now with so much tech running around, he could interface himself with an iPhone :D

The studio didn’t want to move forward until they had more of this secure so they held off starting production for a few months. Seemingly simple reason, but the implications are pretty darn huge.”

With the Warner CEO personally negotiating with Dwayne Johnson, I wonder if that was to make up for all the Lobo delays, and making it clear Warner was serious about its go-forward plan.

yeah we all have said it that the New CEO for WB is not playing. i don't think the Rock would be playing LoBo but i'll wait to hear the news.