• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

If the film ends with the introduction of aquaman like how justicd league 4 ended, maybe it was 3, in the new 52, that would be f'ing epic. I remember reading that issue, badass ending and couldnt wait for next month.

If the film ends with the introduction of aquaman like how justicd league 4 ended, maybe it was 3, in the new 52, that would be f'ing epic. I remember reading that issue, badass ending and couldnt wait for next month.
thats what i'm hoping for like a scene at the ocean front. you see the water making waves like something is moving froward and rising at the same time you see a human figure on top of whale when the camera zooms in is aquaman riding the whale.

Report: Jason Momoa is Aquaman in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

Back in April Batman News exclusively reported that Momoa had signed a contract and joined the cast of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and now we know who he’ll be playing! HitFix reports that Momoa has been cast as Aquaman, and that Zack Snyder has already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon.

If anyone can make Aquaman interesting, Momoa would be one I would think could do it.

Peter David Aquaman?

Aquaman17_%281996%29.jpg

He better have blonde hair and be the new Aquaman & not the one from Superfriends.

thats what i'm hoping for like a scene at the ocean front. you see the water making waves like something is moving froward and rising at the same time you see a human figure on top of whale when the camera zooms in is aquaman riding the whale.

FFMF100FlyingFish-thumb.jpg

Khal Drogo as Aquaman? SOLD. Momoa is definitely going to bring an energy and an intimidation factor to the screen as Aquaman. This is exactly what the character needs in order to be memorable and to erase all the stereotypes about the character in the general audiences mind.

Edited by Kal-El

Train wreck.

Train wreck.

Train wreck.

They need to cast Nic Cage as Elongated Man and Roseanne Barr as Amanda Waller next.

Peace,

Chip

:eyeroll:

Posies,

Bosco685

Marvel should have grabbed him up and used him as Namor.

Unfortunately, Universal has the movie rights at this time for Namor. Since there is a rumor it is coming out with a Namor movie in 2016, it would have been good timing to pick him up.

Either Momoa is calling BS on this news, or he is sending a signal to those that feel he can't pull the role off.

Jason Momoa shares Instagram photo holding an Aquaman-like trident

10387971_296196393885012_2034365019_n.jpg

from what people in the comments have said is that its a photo shoot he did two days ago before it was rumor again that he was play aquaman. now who would play Mera

Either Momoa is calling BS on this news, or he is sending a signal to those that feel he can't pull the role off.

Jason Momoa shares Instagram photo holding an Aquaman-like trident

10387971_296196393885012_2034365019_n.jpg

from what people in the comments have said is that its a photo shoot he did two days ago before it was rumor again that he was play aquaman. now who would play Mera

That's what gave me some hope about this news is some of the better informed comments seemed to know more of the details. Plus, this was going to be part of the SDCC big DC/Warner news. So maybe that was Momoa's plan was to be there for the announcement, and didn't appreciate the leaked information.