• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

The Flash BvS cameo

Last month it was revealed that DC were scouting convenience stores and now CBM news site TheDailySuperHero.com has revealed that the scene filmed at the store will feature the Flash! The site's source claims that the hero is seen on the store's security footage stopping a robbery. The site claims that the only footage shown of the Flash will be on the security camera and will serve as a set up for his appearance in 2017's Justice League. No information on an actor or which rendition of the Flash we'll see was given.

:applause:

This is how the movie can avoid being overly loaded with characters. Little scenes that give us a glimpse of what is to come, and with whom as the actor.

I'm okay with that approach.

:whee:

yeah that's what i'm thinking is going to happen with all these cameo's in the movie.

Momoa is a tool for dismissing the rumors initially and then teasing they might be true, then pulling a 180 again.

What's the dealio? So many mixed signals from that guy.

Still think he'd make a good Aquaman tho.

I think all confirmation/denial is at the studio's behest. The studio might be speaking to more than one actor in consideration for the role and the actors are asked/told to keep it quiet but for some reason "insiders" keep coming up with Momoa and in response he's sort of just going with what he hears from his representatives about the casting. At one point in time it may have been close to an agreement and another not so much. Personally, I really hope these rumors end up being true because this role definitely needs someone with presence.

yeah if they are going with an aquaman that gives presence has a king/ leader then i think Momoa can do it.

But they referenced the same article from three days ago. So no real new news on that front.

It is true they are all referencing Hitfix as the source that broke this story.

HITFIX: Jason Momoa will play Aquaman in 'Dawn Of Justice,' and we know how it will happen

But sites like Batman.com have been going out of their way to only reference credible sources so far. Especially with all the casting rumors that have taken place with this movie. So for that site to even post such details, they would have checked with Hitfix first to find out where they picked up these details.

Batman.com: Jason Momoa is Aquaman in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

The additional rumor why Momoa is so bothered by the news is this was to be one of the big reveals at SDCC, along with all the movie news that is going to hit. But nothing makes any of this official until DC/Warner actually puts out the press release, and clearly states its plans. It shouldn't be long for that.

I've heard there will be a cameo of the Atom as well. There will be a running gag throughout the movie of Bats scratching his groin area and then at the end Ray Palmer will appear with all these scratches on his head.

I've heard there will be a cameo of the Atom as well. There will be a running gag throughout the movie of Bats scratching his groin area and then at the end Ray Palmer will appear with all these scratches on his head.

2haMPss.png

The Flash BvS cameo

Last month it was revealed that DC were scouting convenience stores and now CBM news site TheDailySuperHero.com has revealed that the scene filmed at the store will feature the Flash! The site's source claims that the hero is seen on the store's security footage stopping a robbery. The site claims that the only footage shown of the Flash will be on the security camera and will serve as a set up for his appearance in 2017's Justice League. No information on an actor or which rendition of the Flash we'll see was given.

This is how the movie can avoid being overly loaded with characters. Little scenes that give us a glimpse of what is to come, and with whom as the actor.

I'm okay with that approach.

Must've been Affleck's approach.

My guess is all of these casting rumors will revealed at SDCC hm

Risk-taker.

:baiting:

Oh, and not!

CONFIRMED: Jason Momoa To Play 'Aquaman' In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

Well, The Hollywood Reporter has now revealed that Jason Momoa will indeed play Aquaman in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, before taking on a larger role in Justice League. Both movies will shoot back to back. Momoa was originally said to be in talks for a role last December, but has denied these claims since. However, that has of course become expected, and we now know that the team so far consists of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman. While Green Lantern and The Flash have been rumoured, there hasn't been any casting news on those roles as of yet.

YES!!!!!!!

My guess is all of these casting rumors will revealed at SDCC hm

Risk-taker.

:baiting:

Oh, and not!

CONFIRMED: Jason Momoa To Play 'Aquaman' In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

Well, The Hollywood Reporter has now revealed that Jason Momoa will indeed play Aquaman in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, before taking on a larger role in Justice League. Both movies will shoot back to back. Momoa was originally said to be in talks for a role last December, but has denied these claims since. However, that has of course become expected, and we now know that the team so far consists of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman. While Green Lantern and The Flash have been rumoured, there hasn't been any casting news on those roles as of yet.

YES!!!!!!!

A confirmation, finally. This is excellent news in my opinion. Momoa is definitely a great choice to bring Aquaman to life in way that will erase all/most of the preconceived notions that the general audience has about him. :applause:

Jason Momoa to appear at Indiana Comic Con, March 2015.

We should all attend Indiana Comic Con & ask him about this spectacular news!

And slap him in the face for being evasive with the Aquaman questions.

Maybe even kick him in the nuts FTW! His behavior thus far is certainly not what I've come to expect from the Atlantean royal family.

Lex Luthor's Hairstyle & BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Scene Description

"It’s not Eisenberg’s typical curly look — it’s a bit longer, kind of loose and wavy, and it’s dirty blonde. Eisenberg’s Luthor has spastic mannerisms, like a 20-something guy that pounds energy drinks all day." - Batman-News

I wonder if they are going for a Mark Zuckerberg-like character, which then doesn't seem like a stretch for Eisenberg.

"Lex has a super modern-hip Facebook/Google style office with a basketball court, pinball tables, etc. Everyone looks ultra douchey and has bowties and blazers, etc. Lex is introduced in which he takes a basketball shot, and in the same motion, after draining the shot, turns around and shakes a senator's (?) hand, who is there to greet him. He looks like Kurt Cobain, and is a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed."

I'm still getting the same feeling. Though Lex Luthor seems to fit this mold anyway other than the long, blonde hair.