• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

this could be a flash back to after the events of man of steel doing the superman statue reveal event.

I agree. There is a lot of chatter about leaked SDCC footage, leaked -script content, and even pictures. But it seems to point to the aftermath of 'Man of Steel' and the excessive destruction that took place. So maybe there was some Goyer hidden movie road map tying these details together.

this could be a flash back to after the events of man of steel doing the superman statue reveal event.

I agree. There is a lot of chatter about leaked SDCC footage, leaked -script content, and even pictures. But it seems to point to the aftermath of 'Man of Steel' and the excessive destruction that took place. So maybe there was some Goyer hidden movie road map tying these details together.

yeah and some are even thinking of doomsday. plus we haven't even seen any of the cast members in the last couple weeks filming. i think that part they were filming with Gal Gadot was her cameo in the early part of the movie.

What would be really fun, since it's so damn far off and they're filming anyway, would be to film some sidebar-snippets and "leak" those. Nothing from the actual film. Just bridge scenes. Clark glancing at a headline scene, Daily Planet office chatter scene, a Lois off-screen scene, droning on and on about Bruce Wayne, with a dead-pan "enough already" close-up of Clark's face. Just anything to tie Clark showing up for work (last we saw him) with other superheros making their appearance in his world (without us seeing them...yet).

Create some buzz that way, small universe-building snippets, rather than temp actual leakage to fill the insatiable demand for insider info.