• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Batman V. Superman Comic-Con Exclusive Revealed By Funko

jpeg-141887.jpeg

The first official Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice merchandise will be made available as an exclusive at Comic Con International: San Diego next month.

Funko will be the lucky winner, debuting a Batman V Superman two-pack along with a "crystal blue" Heisenberg from Breaking Bad and a number of t-shirts exclusively at the show.

There's no official pricing on the items yet, and unlike some previous years Funko won't be allowing people to pre-order from their website. Stay tuned for more information as it comes!

Batman V. Superman Comic-Con Exclusive Revealed By Funko

jpeg-141887.jpeg

The first official Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice merchandise will be made available as an exclusive at Comic Con International: San Diego next month.

Funko will be the lucky winner, debuting a Batman V Superman two-pack along with a "crystal blue" Heisenberg from Breaking Bad and a number of t-shirts exclusively at the show.

There's no official pricing on the items yet, and unlike some previous years Funko won't be allowing people to pre-order from their website. Stay tuned for more information as it comes!

Those look awesome! :applause:

Available to buy at next week's San Diego Comic-Con, the first official action figures for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice have been revealed, and it will be a two-pack containing the movie's titular heroes. We also have a look at Wonder Woman in Barbie form and much more.

1-495b64d4e9.jpg

2-974cde612e.jpg

3-d41f3c005b.jpg

5-46da2274e9.jpg

Warner Bros. Reveals Comic-Con Panel Details, Including Batman V. Superman

Director Zack Snyder and stars Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill will be present, representing Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. They’ll be joined by fellow cast members Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter and Gal Gadot for a sneak peek at the movie.

Affleck is giving Gadot the "Aha, I caught you....what the F-are you doing here? (It's Batman v Superman....not Batman v Superman v Wonder Woman :lol:)" look whilst trying to be subtle.

ben-affleck-bruce-wayne-142342.jpg

Affleck is giving Gadot the "Aha, I caught you....what the F-are you doing here? (It's Batman v Superman....not Batman v Superman v Wonder Woman :lol:)" look whilst trying to be subtle.

I thought it was more of the "Did you know I met my last wife on the set of a superhero movie?" look........ :devil:

I thought it was more of the "Did you know I met my last wife on the set of a superhero movie?" look........ :devil:

Come to think of it....it may be more a "That's not my finger" shot. :)