• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I just re-watched the teaser trailer.

If anyone is not excited for this movie go ahead and leave the hobby because you are either too jaded or too stupid to see how amazing that trailer looked.

Batman wants Superman to bleed what else do some of you dopes want. :baiting:

It's a dark movie filled with exactly what this movie should be. If Superman came to earth 50% of this sheep human population would do exactly what is shown in the trailer which is worship him.

Movie is going to blow away anything we have seen so far. Avengers is now 2nd place and I am a Marvel guy.

If anyone is not excited for this movie go ahead and leave the hobby because you are either too jaded or too stupid to see how amazing that trailer looked.

It's a dark movie filled with exactly what this movie should be. If Superman came to earth 50% of this sheep human population would do exactly what is shown in the trailer which is worship him.

Movie is going to blow away anything we have seen so far. Avengers is now 2nd place and I am a Marvel guy.

If there were a biblical text to accompany the impending release of the expanded DCCU, these quotes above should be in the first chapter, verse 1. :)

If there were a biblical text to accompany the impending release of the expanded DCCU, these quotes above should be in the first chapter, verse 1. :)

agree (thumbs u