• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #265...??

19 posts in this topic

What's going on with this book? 9.8 copies could be had for $50 about 8-9 months ago...last two blue label copies sold for $125-130 and a yellow for $300? Has been progressively increasing in 2013...

Was Silver Sable rumored for the next ASM movie? Or is this part of the Copper craze going on right now?

What's going on with this book? 9.8 copies could be had for $50 about 8-9 months ago...last two blue label copies sold for $125-130 and a yellow for $300? Has been progressively increasing in 2013...

Was Silver Sable rumored for the next ASM movie? Or is this part of the Copper craze going on right now?

:applause:

I picked up a raw 9.8 candidate for like $3.00....

(shrug) I've been picking these up every time I find one in dollar bins or cheap. Not for any special reason except for the hope of pulling a 9.8 candidate to add to my collection. If these prices keep going up, I'll have to think about pulling together a prescreen. First Darkhawk, now Silver Sable...Damn, Copper. You crazy.

I would bet it's due to her in involvement in the Amazing Spider-man ends of the earth arc, especially issue 687 it

appears that she dies in that issue. Similar to Damian's death it sparked interest in the character's first appearance

I would bet it's due to her in involvement in the Amazing Spider-man ends of the earth arc, especially issue 687 it

appears that she dies in that issue. Similar to Damian's death it sparked interest in the character's first appearance

reintroducing her back from the dead would be pretty hard.. she was in issue 700 amazing spider-man. when Peter parker is in heaven and he see's everyone who passed away. they showed silver sable and other characters.

a lot of comics are having weird sales lately.. Possible shill bids maybe or someone pumping the prices up on ebay.

What about comic books are cool again. What about a better economy where some people now get overtime at work, equals extra money for collectables. What about all the reality tv shows featuring collectables and there value. What about new books selling better, which trickles into back issues selling better. What about other first appearances from the 80's going up in value, why not this book. This price is falling in line with other books from the same era. Makes sense to me.

What about comic books are cool again. What about a better economy where some people now get overtime at work, equals extra money for collectables. What about all the reality tv shows featuring collectables and there value. What about new books selling better, which trickles into back issues selling better. What about other first appearances from the 80's going up in value, why not this book. This price is falling in line with other books from the same era. Makes sense to me.

I'd go with that. :foryou:

reintroducing her back from the dead would be pretty hard.. she was in issue 700 amazing spider-man. when Peter parker is in heaven and he see's everyone who passed away. they showed silver sable and other characters.

a lot of comics are having weird sales lately.. Possible shill bids maybe or someone pumping the prices up on ebay.

It won't be any more difficult than whatever path they use to bring Peter back when the time is right. (thumbs u

Well, Silver Sable died a while ago with ASM# 700. I wonder what the sudden jump in interest is?

Dying Wish

Silver Sable made a brief appearance in the Spider-Man story Dying Wish. When Peter briefly dies in Doctor Ocotpus's body he goes to what seems to be heaven where he speaks to Silver Sable who criticizes him for not killing Doctor Octopus when he had the chance. This means that either Madame Web was lying and Silver Sable truly is dead or the whole event was simply Spider-man hallucinating as he passed out.

http://www.comicvine.com/silver-sable/4005-7608/