• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

Thanks Awax ! Its good to have good friends. Emezy hooked me up and this book is going in the old PC along with the SDCC Five Ghosts I got from Frank. This just made my weekend.

Speaking of Frank, did anybody get a chance to visit with him ?

2e2h.jpg

Hahaha that's awesome !!!

yeah i think the copy at CGC is a 9.6 this one is 9.8 all day so pissed got the wrong one signed.

I got my EoW HC today, signed by both Hickman & Dragotta with a quicky sketch of The Ranger (Dragotta's choice).

Got to shoot the breeze with Emezy & cbalroman today while picking up the Five Ghosts exclusive. It was another good day, but I left early after getting a Slott sig, where I almost had to punch some dude for being a jerk! lol

:)

Thanks Awax ! Its good to have good friends. Emezy hooked me up and this book is going in the old PC along with the SDCC Five Ghosts I got from Frank. This just made my weekend.

2e2h.jpg

yeah i think the copy at CGC is a 9.6 this one is 9.8 all day so pissed got the wrong one signed.

Hopefully you get lucky and it comes back 9.8 :wishluck:

2e2h.jpg

Got one at CGC with all 3 signatures.

Sweet book emezy!

I got my EoW HC today, signed by both Hickman & Dragotta with a quicky sketch of The Ranger (Dragotta's choice).

Got to shoot the breeze with Emezy & cbalroman today while picking up the Five Ghosts exclusive. It was another good day, but I left early after getting a Slott sig, where I almost had to punch some dude for being a jerk! lol

lol it was great meeting you guys between you

cbalroman who was truly a awesome guy along with 2k1civiccoupe, TBP Beerthirty & Nexsus it was truly a pleasure to meet all of you.just mad i did not find Gators table must have kept passing it.

Awesome news except for the punching bag lol You ought to be able to go to a comic show without getting into a scuffle imho

Awesome news except for the punching bag lol You ought to be able to go to a comic show without getting into a scuffle imho

I need many smoke breaks at SDCC for this reason. I tell myself .. It's just comic books .. But some people are real :censored:

2e2h.jpg

Got one at CGC with all 3 signatures.

Sweet book emezy!

i love how it looks had to grab like 4 or 5 lol limited to 200 can't beat it.

I need many smoke breaks at SDCC for this reason. I tell myself .. It's just comic books .. But some people are real :censored:

That blows. You can always bust out " The Game " by Motörhead and go all Lemmy on them lol

lz70.jpg

Great looking books (thumbs u

What was the black and white one you put up yesterday ?

it was the NYCC exclusive black & white 10th anniversary edition #1 sold out on day 2 .That's why i grabbed 30 the first day lol

lz70.jpg

Great looking books (thumbs u

What was the black and white one you put up yesterday ?

it was the NYCC exclusive black & white 10th anniversary edition #1 sold out on day 2 .That's why i grabbed 30 the first day lol

lol that was a wise move. The show starts back up and look out (thumbs u

Today was the best day at the con!!! Not only did I win the Charlie Adlard raffle, I got to hang out mostly with TBP and Brian Hurtt. Must've been at the comiconart booth most of the time. lol. Court and Brian are really awesome guys. I also met cbalroman and he was a cool guy as well. I missed most of you guys, but there's always next year. Now it's time for sushi in the big city, then I fly back at 6am for my 1 year anniversary and THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Will post the sweet haul once I'm back home.

Good Night !!!

2e2h.jpg

There's always tomorrow... :baiting:

2e2h.jpg

There's always tomorrow... :baiting:

So true i might cancel that order with cgc and make another. lol

Yeah, I'm the most calm, level-headed person. I hate confrontations, but this guy was a real jerk man... pushed me maliciously. It's all good though.